Farang/Thai Relationships - The Good Ones

antonb

I also don't get whats the deal with people saying they have a Thai Chinese wife? Something I am missing?

It's shorthand for "My wife is from a rich, educated family and is also light-skinned unlike her darker skinned, poorer sisters from Isaan/the South and is definitely not a bargirl/former bargirl/and doesn't even know what a bar is" etc etc etc rolleyes.gif

RAZZ

But I bet she doesn't speak perfect Chinese and even her mother and father speaks perfect English. Now beat that show off

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foreigner/thai relationship...in my point of view, both needs must be met. Needs here include all the feeling, love, time, etc Otherwise, nothing will work out. Facing it now myself. Different point of views and ways of life, and one doesn't really want to adjust. Then, nothing will work out!

foreigner/thai relationship...in my point of view, both needs must be met. Needs here include all the feeling, love, time, etc Otherwise, nothing will work out. Facing it now myself. Different point of views and ways of life, and one doesn't really want to adjust. Then, nothing will work out!

There is a lot to learn. Unfortunately on this side of the world they do not want to change, believe me. whistling.gif

There is a lot to learn. Unfortunately on this side of the world they do not want to change, believe me. whistling.gif
T

They do not want to learn or they don't want to change at all. Tired of it so it's better not to be in relationship at all. NO need to get stuck with someone who doesn't really give a shit or care so...let go:)

T

They do not want to learn or they don't want to change at all. Tired of it so it's better not to be in relationship at all. NO need to get stuck with someone who doesn't really give a shit or care so...let go:)

Noooooooooooooooooooo, one must understand Thais. The village head man, the head Monk, ma and pa, all know better than you. laugh.png
  • Like 1

But I bet she doesn't speak perfect Chinese and even her mother and father speaks perfect English. Now beat that show off

Funny thing is, most of the Mong hill-tribe people speak really good Mandarin, and you don't get much darker skin or lower on the pecking order than them. Some of them also speak Arabic.

Forever live the great king of thailand! You must make yourself a true donor and give everything you own. If you are older than her father and complaining about how much money she is requesting from you, why didnt u learn the Thai language b4 you got F*** over in the first place? I've had lots of beautiful educated, pure and wholesome people over in SE Asia and rarely did i ever get a rotten apple. But now I'm learning my lesson with a stubborn one thats got the tongue of plagues spreading from door to door like a Tupperware salesman...

Oh Buddha, where have they fallen in your footsteps?

Noooooooooooooooooooo, one must understand Thais. The village head man, the head Monk, ma and pa, all know better than you. laugh.png

Due to the culture change/medias/etc, it has transformed one to have different point of views or ideas how to live life which means head of village, ma or pa sometimes can't understand kids or know better. Things change daily and constantly. ;) Sometimes ma and pa have to listen to their own kids. Don't you agree?

• Like 1

Due to the culture change/medias/etc, it has transformed one to have different point of views or ideas how to live life which means head of village, ma or pa sometimes can't understand kids or know better. Things change daily and constantly. wink.png Sometimes ma and pa have to listen to their own kids. Don't you agree?

No, ma and pa put up with stuff but never change. Generations will change stuff when the old school is gone. Including me. biggrin.png

No, ma and pa put up with stuff but never change. Generations will change stuff when the old school is gone. Including me. biggrin.png

old school, old fart? lol kidding. Sometimes we still have to listen to the oldies!

that's personal

yes they do

particles in diesel cars fumes damage your blood flow and clot your blood therefore your feet are swollen and your brain can't function properly and you get dementia

Aneliane dear, you know I'm usually supportive of your efforts, but posts like this lead me to question. . .

Again, please just ignore the negative and the personal and the negatively personal, and try stick to discussing the substantive questions in the topic at hand. Personal back-and-forth is infinitely more harmful to the discussion and boring than someone going on about how lovely their wife is.

Please?

And don't say you can't help yourself, you can! Otherwise we might think you just enjoy that sort of discussion as much as the trolls enjoy stirring you up to get a reaction. . .

easy for you to say

you don't get half of the insults I get here

Also with that particular person it has been going on for 3 months

I ignored him all that time, but did not wok

easy for you to say

Then you're seeing many many insults where no one else does.

And what's your definition of "work", just encouraging more of the same?

And sure I'm getting insulted all the time, water off a duck's back darling that's the trick. . .

easy for you to say

And sure I'm getting insulted all the time, water off a duck's back darling that's the trick. . .

Hmmm, this is getting like a Thai soap. Hope the mrs doesn't read it or she will be hogging the keyboard. sad.png

easy for you to say

Hmmm, this is getting like a Thai soap. Hope the mrs doesn't read it or she will be hogging the keyboard. sad.png

Yet another keyboard worrier. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

easy for you to say

Yet another keyboard worrier. rolleyes.gif

Indeed. sad.png

that's personal

yes they do

particles in diesel cars fumes damage your blood flow and clot your blood therefore your feet are swollen and your brain can't function properly and you get dementia

Aneliane dear, you know I'm usually supportive of your efforts, but posts like this lead me to question. . .

Again, please just ignore the negative and the personal and the negatively personal, and try stick to discussing the substantive questions in the topic at hand. Personal back-and-forth is infinitely more harmful to the discussion and boring than someone going on about how lovely their wife is.

Please?

And don't say you can't help yourself, you can! Otherwise we might think you just enjoy that sort of discussion as much as the trolls enjoy stirring you up to get a reaction. . .

easy for you to say

Morning aneliane ... did you have a good week-end?

Assuming that you are not referring to BigJohnnyBKK as he seems to supportive of you from time to time.

I know that sometimes I have 'Liked' your posts when your sense of humour shined through and sometimes I have challenged your statements because I disagree.

Which poster are you referring to?

that's personal

yes they do

Please?

easy for you to say

Morning aneliane ... did you have a good week-end?

Assuming that you are not referring to BigJohnnyBKK as he seems to supportive of you from time to time.

I know that sometimes I have 'Liked' your posts when your sense of humour shined through and sometimes I have challenged your statements because I disagree.

Which poster are you referring to?

I think if you read all of the posts, it's pretty obvious who she is referring to.

Even if not, it's gone off topic multilple times with warnings etc so there's no point

dragging it all up again and starting another shit fight.

If you're that interested, maybe a PM to the OP thumbsup.gif

Regards

Will

Edited by Will27

nice replies everyone...even the off-topic comments.

it's very uplifting to read all the posts.

any stories about...

gay or transgender thai/farang relationships?

or with thai men and farang women? seen quite a few at the beach resort cities.

of course i might be asking for something that i would have been able to read about if there were any willing sharers.

just a shot in the dark to feed my curiosity.