Thai National Banged Up Abroad

Pseudolus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM Sent - Cheers onion luke.

@MrRealDeal. Assuming you are a drug trafficker as you have somuch knowledge, I hope the mods have recorded your IP address and are reporting you to the police. I guess when the Pattaya Cops get to your bar stool you will them them you were both SAS and CIA and on an undercover mission to rescue hookers. Trot on you buffoon.

@MrRealDeal. Assuming you are a drug trafficker as you have somuch knowledge, I hope the mods have recorded your IP address and are reporting you to the police. I guess when the Pattaya Cops get to your bar stool you will them them you were both SAS and CIA and on an undercover mission to rescue hookers. Trot on you buffoon.

.......... lol ........ I guess easier to say that than adress the obvious holes in the story hu ? But whatever dude believe what you want , I never said you made it up.

It's not me making up the fantasyland stories or swallowing them dude ..... pun intended

But an undercover mission to rescue hookers sounds like fun :)

Edited by MrRealDeal

.......... lol ........ I guess easier to say that than adress the obvious holes in the story hu ? But whatever dude believe what you want , I never said you made it up.

It's not me making up the fantasyland stories or swallowing them dude ..... pun intended

Sent by pm. Don't be a prick and post those details on here. But you want validation you have the prison phone number, her first name and prisoner number.

Edited by Pseudolus

"I know she swallowed them "carry" is a generic term for running drugs. A decoy ? You mean all the cops were so busy with her so the suitcase could get by ? LOL ...... Come on man your cracking me up now ! Or better yet they had a line of 10 girls they had just raped from parts unknown and they knew she would get the attention ? Yeah ooooooooooook 10K of drugs for that ? nope more like a gram ! lol"

This makes no sense at all. Cut back on the breakfast beers.

"Since they were removed I can't see them now can I ? .... You said ... they were removed ...... Go have a look for yourself ..... and I am the one who was dropped on his head ? jk"

A lot of post by complete morons such as yourself were deleted by the Mods. Yours and Benders.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/805450-drug-mule-briton-had-been-raped

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-filipino/04/08/11/some-pinay-drug-mules-end-rapeda

Here are two of them. Dick head.

And to answer your question ..... No I have never heard of somone swallowing 10K of drugs just to be a decoy ...... fell free to send me a link showing me how it happens all the time !

http://bit.ly/NymPoK

Try that - obviously they do not post these stories in pattayacoozehounds.comor what ever you think is news.

The last part I will comment on that makes no sense is .... Some lady has a 6 digit prison number she got from someone , but has no idea what the number is or what it's for ? Are we supposed to belive that ? O here Mrs. so and so here is a 6 digit number about your friend\ daughter (I forget) but I'm not going to mention it's her prision number ? Yeah ooooooooooook And Mrs, so and so , doesn't even bother to ask ? Geeee i'm worried about this girl but not worried anough to ask what the number is about ?

Let me try one last time for you you dolt. She calls up a relative saying she is stuck in Hong Kong. She is crying uncontrollably. in the middle of this she passes on this number and says she will be away for a while. Relative thinks she says she is working in a laundry there. Relative tells my GF the number asking what it is (telephone number withheld, its a prison after all). She asks me, as I used to live in Hong Kong. I make an educated guess, call up the number I PM'd you and asked if that prisoner number was there. They asked me her first name, it matched. that is how. So hard to believe?

Dear mods - please please please please delete any more comments from this idiot. He is being a troll of trolls and dumbing down a very serious thread.

Yeah it's hard to believe someone gets a number and doesnt know what it is from someone crying uncontrollably. Please don't ask me a question and then want me banned from the thread. But I won't comment anymore I have made my points and you obviously don't like them, sorry for that it wasn't intended to anger you.

• Like 1

I don't mind you guys thinking it is horseshit, or indeed going to town about things you don't know about; I'm guilty of that on occasion as as well. I posted on here because this is happening; these guys trawl dating websites to find vulnerable girls and ruin their lives so that drug taking scum get their fix and drug dealing scum get their profit. And for the flamers, maybe your daughter or GF or wife's sister will mention something about flying off their to meet someone and you'll pause the think a minute and manage to save their life. Or maybe not.

Mate, thanks for posting, don't worry about the sceptics, be it true or false it is a wake up for any honest person. Youself posting today may have helped someone somewhere.

Thanks,

Damo.

• Like 1

Why didn't she hand herself in as soon as she got to the airport. There was more chance of them believing her story than actually arriving in HK and saying nothing.

If this is true, it is tragic. But I just don't see how people can be so stupid.

She prolly did'nt fess for so many reasons I couldn't be bothered offering, if I was her in the same situation, I would've done the same thing.

Don't under-estimate the power of fear.

Edited by damo

I don't mind you guys thinking it is horseshit, or indeed going to town about things you don't know about; I'm guilty of that on occasion as as well. I posted on here because this is happening; these guys trawl dating websites to find vulnerable girls and ruin their lives so that drug taking scum get their fix and drug dealing scum get their profit. And for the flamers, maybe your daughter or GF or wife's sister will mention something about flying off their to meet someone and you'll pause the think a minute and manage to save their life. Or maybe not.

I do believe that you're doing the readership a beneficial service by posting the experiences of this woman. It's sad and infuriating at the same time. Preventing one or more from becoming victims is a noble thing. The circumstances may change, but this sort of scam can and will happen again to unsuspecting Thai women who may be desperate and gullible.

My only qualms with you was bringing up Thai culture to blame, which had absolutely nothing to do with this situation. An American woman in similar circumstances could have fell for it...and does. If you think it OT and not relevant, why would YOU bring up such a comment in this thread? Suradit69 also brought up a perfectly valid example, based on the comments of another poster. It seems you get bent if someone brings up comments contradictory to yours. Why not listen occasionally...you might actually learn something.

I do believe that you're doing the readership a beneficial service by posting the experiences of this woman. It's sad and infuriating at the same time. Preventing one or more from becoming victims is a noble thing. The circumstances may change, but this sort of scam can and will happen again to unsuspecting Thai women who may be desperate and gullible.

My only qualms with you was bringing up Thai culture to blame, which had absolutely nothing to do with this situation. An American woman in similar circumstances could have fell for it...and does. If you think it OT and not relevant, why would YOU bring up such a comment in this thread? Suradit69 also brought up a perfectly valid example, based on the comments of another poster. It seems you get bent if someone brings up comments contradictory to yours. Why not listen occasionally...you might actually learn something.

I agree -behaviour now modified.

• Like 1