Getting Itunes Movies And Music In Thailand

weka

Sorry if this has been done to death...

I bought the wife an ipad 2 yesterday

When I go to itunes, there's only podcasts available to download

How do I get the full benefit of movies and music through itunes while being here in the copyright utopia that is Thailand?

Itunes stores Music and Movies now available in Thailand

I dont understand this excitement. I've been downloading music and films from ITunes for a long time.,so why is the fact that this service is available in Thailand news?

I dont understand this excitement. I've been downloading music and films from ITunes for a long time.,so why is the fact that this service is available in Thailand news?

Because those with a Thai credit card and address can now purchase directly. without a payment workaround such as US gift vouchers, US Credit card.....

• 3 weeks later...
How do you get Thai iTunes? I have an account in the UK and I don't see how to change to Thailand.

Why would you want to change,the Thai itunes carries far less than the UK version,at least it did last time I looked.

How do you get Thai iTunes? I have an account in the UK and I don't see how to change to Thailand.

Why would you want to change,the Thai itunes carries far less than the UK version,at least it did last time I looked.

I thought it might be easier as when money gets low from my uk bank account it is a pain to top it up. Also, thought it might be cheaper.