Chalerm Vows To Get Rid Of Mafia In Thai Tourism Businesses Within 3 Month

webfact

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will never get rid of them in 90 days, the maths doesn't add up, that means you need to get rid of 500,000 a day haha

There is a higher probability that the mafia will get rid of all the tourists in that space of time.

If you are really believing you can achieve this, then here's a piece of advice for you, Khun Chalerm:

1. Sack the tourist Minister.

2. Sack all of your immediate staff and reporting officers.

3. SACK YOURSELF!! giggle.gif

-mel.

• Like 2

4 billion "ha"s

The wife just peeled me off the floor with a fish slice

Now that's a fight I want to see. Paint Chalerm Farang colour and have him take a songteaw in Patong, a jet ski in Pattaya, and a tuk ruk in Bangkok

How about a hotline direct from tourists to Chalerm?

• Like 1

Just wonder if this is some kind of a Thai copy of some Nigerian Scam?

Just wonder how much he will be able to scum out of the government before

he goes in to "voluntarily exile" and then asks for reconciliation?

I believe he already sorted out his retirement home far away from government control

" He said local officials would have to crack down on these gangs or

he would visit the provinces himself to deal with the problem."

Watch out Chalerm, you might get robbed, scammed and stabbed down here

• Like 1

Just wonder if this is some kind of a Thai copy of some Nigerian Scam?

Just wonder how much he will be able to scum out of the government before

he goes in to "voluntarily exile" and then asks for reconciliation?

I believe he already sorted out his retirement home far away from government control

" He said local officials would have to crack down on these gangs or

he would visit the provinces himself to deal with the problem."

Watch out Chalerm, you might get robbed, scammed and stabbed down here

Just thinking, Chalerm might have a point in

".... visit the province himself to deal with the problem"

the mafia sees him, listen to him then fall over from laughing and die

• Like 2

4 billion "ha"s

The wife just peeled me off the floor with a fish slice

Now that's a fight I want to see. Paint Chalerm Farang colour and have him take a songteaw in Patong, a jet ski in Pattaya, and a tuk ruk in Bangkok

How about a hotline direct from tourists to Chalerm?

That'll be 1-666.

Let's see, first visted Thailand in 1987, all the scams were running then, 26 years later they are still running. Call me a cynic if you will, but would seem that the Thais have their reasons for allowing it all as TPTB are well aware of it. Presumably it would be due to the trickle up effect that fattens so many pockets, that and regardless of how many tourists get ripped off or worse the planes keep coming.

So this is a nice story for domestic consumption and a for a few foreigners unaware of how things run. They will squeeze and screw the tourists beyond the next ice age, numbers falling won't stop it, murders won't, travel warnings won't, tsunamis won't, the money must flow.

So does that mean all police force would be dismissed and replaced? Because from what i know it is police who are the mafia. I am not aware of any other mafia gangs operating in tourist zones.

Even people like jet ski's operate under police umbrella, so who exactly is he going to get rid off??whistling.gif

My understanding is that Chalerm will promote his youngest son to sort the problems out.

If people don't step into line, Duang Yubamrung will just shoot them. Various military honours and further public service sinecures will follow as a matter of course.

An old Chemistry teacher at Grammar School was famous for his quotes. Guess which suits Chalerm.

A. Watch the board while I go through it.

B Get out boy you're in (detention)

C Every time I open my mouth, some fool speaks

Chalerm will call a meeting and summon AOT-BIB-TAT-Jet ski-taxis-tuk tuk-King power-resort city councils-His own cabinet-government-local goverment contracts-Phuket admin-Samui airport monopoly- anymore ??? come on posters, bashing again I am but a statement like this, and gamble/drug crackdowns again PEWK. Welcome any genuine concerted effort --sure.

"He said local officials would have to crack down on these gangs or he would visit the provinces himself to deal with the problem." If he don`t se improvments and has to visit them, somebody will be transfered.

I think expensive taxis is a minor problem versus all the tourists that cant return home because they are dead by some kind of poisioning, it be by dirty food or premediated acting.