Translation Appreciated

Nautilus05

It'll probably take me anywhere from 3 - 6 hours to do this myself, so I was wondering (hoping) anyone who's far better at Thai than me, could you maybe translate the following for me? Would be greatly appreciated! I should really be doing this myself to better my Thai, but don't really have the time right now.

--------------------

I just wanted to thank you for taking such great care of my dogs. They're my best friends, and I'm grateful to have you as a veterinarian, because I know with you they're always in good hands.

As a token of my appreciation, I'd like to give you, your wife and son a nice dinner together. Enclosed is a gift certificate, thank you again for everything, and I hope you enjoy the meal.

--------------------

I fed these into a translation programme (Dictionary.com Translator) & this came out, I've found it to be reasonably accurate .

ผมเพียงต้องการที่จะขอขอบคุณที่ท่านให้การดูแลอย่างดีเยี่ยมหมาของฉันได้ พวกเขาก็จะเป็นเพื่อนที่ดีที่สุดของผมและผมก็ขอขอบคุณที่ท่านให้สัตวแพทย์,

I just wanted to thank you for taking such great care of my dogs. They're my best friends, and I'm grateful to have you as a veterinarian, because I know with you they're always in good hands.

ในฐานะที่เป็นอุปกรณ์สั่งงานแบบไร้สายของค่าเงินบาทที่แข็งค่าขึ้นของผมผม อยากจะให้ช่วยให้คุณและ ภรรยา ของคุณและลูกชายที่สวยงามที่อาหารมื้อค่ำด้วยกัน แนบใบรับรองเป็นของขวัญให้ขอขอบคุณคุณ

As a token of my appreciation, I'd like to give you, your wife and son a nice dinner together. Enclosed is a gift certificate, thank you again for everything, and I hope you enjoy the meal.

I fed these into a translation programme (Dictionary.com Translator) & this came out, I've found it to be reasonably accurate .

อยากจะให้ช่วยให้คุณและ ภรรยา ของคุณและลูกชายที่สวยงามที่อาหารมื้อค่ำด้วยกัน

As a token of my appreciation, I'd like to give you, your wife and son a nice dinner together.

Reasonably accurate if the vet's son is a ladyboy!

ok, here's my stab at it...

ผมแค่จะบอกว่าขอขอบคุณมากสำหรับดูแลหมาของผมให้ดีที่สุดๆ นะครับ หมาพวกนี้เป็นเพี่อนสนิทของผมจริงๆ แล้วก็ผมดีใจมากเลยที่ผมมีสัตวแพทย์ที่ดูแลหมาอย่างยยอดเยี่ยมนะครับ

บัตรรับประทานอาหารชิ้นนี้เป็นของกำนัลแทนนำ้ใจจากผม เพื่อให้คุณพาภรรยาและลูกชายของคุณไปทานอาหารคำ่ด้วยกันครับ ขอขอบคุณมากครับ และขอให้ทานอาหารอร่อยนะครับ