Good Meeting Place Inside Bangkok Airport

westybrook

I and my mother are comming to Thailand. I depart from one airport and she from another, we arrive in Don early in the morning. My mother arriving 15 min earlier if the planes are on time. But we need a good meeting place, so we can get a taxi when we meet.

Any places you can recommend?

As easy to find as possible would be great, thanks!

Thank-you!

Which terminal do you both arrive in?

I only now terminal 2 so once you come out of customs through the sliding door you take a left and after 50mtr there's a cafetaria on your left. Cannot miss it.

Which terminal do you both arrive in?

I only now terminal 2 so once you come out of customs through the sliding door you take a left and after 50mtr there's a cafetaria on your left. Cannot miss it.

That was my first thought since I meet my girlfriend at the ATMs right outside this place.

But since you are both flying in, you actually have the option of meeting before that (assuming you land in the same terminal). If your planes land on time, I think your mother will still be waiting for her luggage when you get to baggage claim. So if she sees another group come down the stairs into the area she could hang out and you could look for her until your plane's luggage started unloading. If your plane is late, or you otherwise don't meet up, she could then just head through customs and past the money changers to have a seat at the cafeteria.

http://www.airportthai.co.th/airportnew/bi....html#terminal1

List of airlines and the terminal they're in. Although that may not mean they arrive in those terminals.

http://www.airportthai.co.th/airportnew/bi...4.html#airline2