Uniting The Kingdom Of Siam With Buddha'S Compassion

AnandaSatvha

To reunite the kingdom of Siam you would need a time machine.

sent from my Wellcom A90+

You could stitch the nation together with a sewing machine, and join the disparate parts of the nation with a common thread

If you were to try to glue the nation together and re-unite the people, you would need to make sure both sides were clean and free from grease.

SC

• Like 2

Westerners ... [EDIT: comments which may fall foul of lese majeste legislation or trolling rules on TV deleted by SC]....GO HOME..

When you say Westerners, I assume you mean all except me. I don't think I have ever noticed a tourist or long-term guest showing disregard for the kingdom of Thailand. Siam, as I understand, is an archaic name for the same kingdom. I assume you are deliberately trolling in order to provoke lese majeste comments, and it is for that reason that I am reporting your post.

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

<Deleted>

You are a loony, aren't you?

You are the first to infer that anyone may have suggested any such comment. I understand that English is perhaps your second language, and that you may be having a different conversation in your head than the rest of us are having on this thread, but I suggest you report any comments that you feel are contentious, as the last thing any of us want is for a troll such as yourself to bring this forum into disrepute.

SC

Edited by metisdead
Quoted post deleted.

Westerners and even some of the Thai's have lost complete respect for our Great Majesty of Thailand and Siam. Why do most tourists and long term guests have such a blatant disrespect for the Kingdom of Siam? I love the King of Thailand and I wish that people could embrace the bravery that Siam once embraced around SE Asia. I dont think any 'GREASE" existed on the side of SIam, so please show some respect if you enjoy living in Thailand. If not there is always another choice, GO HOME..

Hmm, We all go home if you want but you first go to Siam. cheesy.gif

2) Not to express disrespect of the King of Thailand or anyone else in the Thai royal family, whether living or deceased, nor to criticize the monarchy as an institution. Speculation, comments and discussion of either a political or personal nature are not allowed when discussing HM The King or the Royal family. Discussion of the lese majeste law or lese majeste cases is permitted on the forum, providing no comment or speculation is made referencing the royal family. To breach this rule will result in immediate ban.

CLOSED