9 Million Baht Car Stolen From North Pattaya Hotel Car-Park

Rimmer

Wonder how much a late model Nissan GTR goes for in Cambodia these days ?

Can't help laughing at the " he must be dumb cos the same car is much cheaper in the USA" brigade.. Everytime you pay 300 dollars for a hooker in the US do you figure some Thai fella is thinking you are dumb too ?

The price is the price dependant on location. You can either afford it or you can't

UPDATE

Two Singaporeans wanted in connection with theft of 9 Million Baht car in North Pattaya

PATTAYA:--The 9 Million Baht Nissan GTR which was stolen from the car park of a North Pattaya Hotel at the weekend has now been located and returned to its rightful owner.

Two men from Singapore are suspected of stealing the car which was left in Bangkok close to the Town-in-Town Hotel. The two men are thought to have attended the Rush Super Rally Party in North Pattaya but the exact reasons behind the alleged theft are unknown at this time as the two Singaporean suspects remain at-large.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/57831/singaporeans-wanted-connection-theft-9-million-baht-car-north-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-26

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

For a third world country like Thailand, the Navy pays their admiral well :-). If the son drives a 9 mill baht car, imagine how much they have in their bank acct? Oh about leaving the key in the ignition.... Duh?

One canceled submarine provided a quick ride eh. laugh.png

Can't help laughing at the " he must be dumb cos the same car is much cheaper in the USA" brigade.. Everytime you pay 300 dollars for a hooker in the US do you figure some Thai fella is thinking you are dumb too ?

The price is the price dependant on location. You can either afford it or you can't

Who said, " he must be dumb cos the same car is much cheaper in the USA"?? My comment was on the mark-up, not on the guy's brain power. If you are referring to my post, I think that you are projecting what you thought you understood when in fact you over analyzed.

BTW - how often have you paid 300 dollars for a hooker in the US?

Who said, " he must be dumb cos the same car is much cheaper in the USA"?? My comment was on the mark-up, not on the guy's brain power. If you are referring to my post, I think that you are projecting what you thought you understood when in fact you over analyzed.

Stick to walking and you won't have to worry about it.

I know a guy who left his motorbike outside a 7/11 once with the keys in the ignition.

It was early in the morning and the bike was taken.

The guy went ballistic with the 7/11 staff once he found out that the cctv system wasn't working.

Talking about brains!! sad.png

Stick to walking and you won't have to worry about it.

Not worried about it at all and my walking is going very well, thank you. You mentioned the price in the US and I was curious as to how many times you went to the service providers.

UPDATE

Singaporean suspect in 9 Million Baht car theft case, arrested by Pattaya Police

27_06_55_1_4.jpg

PATTAYA:--Pattaya Police have now arrested one of three Singaporean suspects alleged to have stolen the 9 Million Baht Nissan GTR from the car park of a North Pattaya Hotel at the weekend.

Police Lieutenant General Panya, Region 2 Police Commissioner announced the arrest of Mr. Tan Pei Nam aged 27 who was caught in Bangkok only meters away from where the car was found, close to the Town-in-Town Hotel. Although Mr. Nam refused to comment or answer questions during interrogation by Police, officers know that a man known only as “Nicolas” who is a Singapore National, attempted to speak with the owner of the car at a North Pattaya Pub.

He knew that the owner was at the Pub and the car was still parked at the Hotel Car Park and called two other Singaporeans, one of which was Mr. Nam, who were told to take the car. Mr. Nam is believed to have been the passenger in the car when it was driven to Bangkok.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-27

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

They have found the car now anyway ........ http://www.pattayada...und-in-bangkok/

Isn't this a bit strange ?

Mr.Thitipan tried to open the car with a spare key but to no avail. A locksmith arrived and opened the car.

I thought that at first, but on giving it more consideration, if these guys were well organised and experienced, changing the locks would be no big deal.

Unless there is currently a guest stood at reception asking where his car has gone ;)