Wat A Place

draggons

Thank you Shaggy1969, looking at your picture named Dust, in the best shot competition thread it will take me years, if ever to come to your standard.

It is a masterpiece, well donethumbsup.gif

• Like 2

@ TP1 Thanks for those last Khon Kaen photos you posted.I have been past that shrine countless times but have never managed to stop

to make some photos,am sure that there are not too many roundabouts with sure a beautiful center piece.Have you ever been to the

"Elephant Temple" just outside Khon Kaen?

@ sunshine ....Lol,well spotted.It would seem that Sunday's Buddha (Pang Thawai Net) is missing,but it appears that there are two of Monday's Buddha.Someone made a cock-up!!!

• Like 1

@ TP1 Thanks for those last Khon Kaen photos you posted.I have been past that shrine countless times but have never managed to stop

to make some photos,am sure that there are not too many roundabouts with sure a beautiful center piece.Have you ever been to the

"Elephant Temple" just outside Khon Kaen?

@ sunshine ....Lol,well spotted.It would seem that Sunday's Buddha (Pang Thawai Net) is missing,but it appears that there are two of Monday's Buddha.Someone made a cock-up!!!

Shaggy, never been there.

Thanks for the suggestion, I think I'm going there this weekend.

• Like 1