Hired Purchase Shopping In Pantip Plaza

cnnaing

I am not certain I understand your questions. Are you able to physically go to Panthip yourself? If so, you can shop/buy at any store, no need for a work-permit, and it is probably adviseable to pay in cash. There are plenty of ATMs within the complex, and Bangkok Bank has a full-service branch there as well. Perhaps you could add a bit more detail about your situation?

I believe the poster means he does not have the cash to pay. So wants to rent with payments going to a final purchase. Store credit for those without credit and a relatively new concept here. I suspect you would have to ask around.

the two main companies that you can apply to for hire purchase loans in Thailand are Aeon and First Choice. Shops that accept them will have signs and stickers in front of the shop. Most large stores in Panthip and many smaller ones will accept and least one and often both.

However, I'm not sure as a foreigner that you could get accepted by them easily. Similar to applying for a Thai credit card really. You will need a work permit, employment visa and proof that you are earning above a certain threshold.

Interest is actually pretty low and there are some deals to be found like 0% interest if its only for 6 months. Normal interest for Aeon is 0.8% per month, First Choice is 1.3% per month.