Parked A Car On My Front, Now The Alarm Is Going Off.

pattaya_girl

Someone parked there Car in front of my house about 2 weeks ago, and now the Alarm is kind of clicking away, its not a siren, its clicking, not too loud, but very very annoying. I guess for 4-5 houses either side will also hear it.

Is there anything that can be done about it ?

I think i might have a sleepless night tonight if not.

Nobody know who's car it is and parked for 2 weeks? Talk to your neighbors and discuss what to do, and maybe get the police to remove it if it disturbs the peace.

Edited by guzzi850m2
  • Like 2

It's quite a nice car, and its none of my neighbors, as they have also been asking who's it is.

If the alarm is still going off later i will consider reporting it to the Police, none of my neighbors will get involved i don't think as they are Thai.

It's so annoying, i will still hear this noise in my head when it finally stops.

I am hoping the battery will drain completely then it might stop by itself.

There were places that I used to work in around London that if the car was left for more that 30 minutes in daylight it was gone. After dark it went much quicker, alarm or not.

You never got caught while working?biggrin.png

He lived in a Gypsy camp. whistling.gif

There were places that I used to work in around London that if the car was left for more that 30 minutes in daylight it was gone. After dark it went much quicker, alarm or not.

He did,this is why he is now on the run in Thailandcheesy.gif

I was working for Motorola on a night shift with my contractor and a third guy drove us to the site and waited while we unloaded and then drove away. When we finished we called him up and he came back to pick us up. I have been racking my brains for the name of the tower block in North London but I am suffering from a senior moment or ten.

I thought it was Tolworth tower but that was in Surrey so it wasn't that one. I know it was an evil place to be and no way would I want to live there.

Nah. Company car, expense account, company Amex, overtime coming out of my ears, loadsa money.

Then the gravy train fell off the tracks.