Golf Shops

JaiLai

Does anyone know if any of the golf shops scattered about buy used clubs? If so which ones so i don't need to cart them about everywhere.

thanks

Edited by JaiLai

The driving range along Chaiyapruk 2 sells 2nd hand clubs - so they maybe take them as a trade in against a new set ?

Your other option is to sell them to the 2nd hand shops. There a few around, I've seen on my prowls one on 3rd road. 1st set of lights heading North from the flyover, Pattaya Tai half way up on the right heading to Sukh. and Soi Koh Pai off Theprasit Road has a shop that sells all manner of old crapolla. But it looks more it a junk shop selling old failed bar furniture.

The driving range along Chaiyapruk 2 sells 2nd hand clubs - so they maybe take them as a trade in against a new set ?

Your other option is to sell them to the 2nd hand shops. There a few around, I've seen on my prowls one on 3rd road. 1st set of lights heading North from the flyover, Pattaya Tai half way up on the right heading to Sukh. and Soi Koh Pai off Theprasit Road has a shop that sells all manner of old crapolla. But it looks more it a junk shop selling old failed bar furniture.

Thanks for the info, i'll have a look at them.