Farang Gets A Kicking By Some Thai Birds

BuffaloRescue

Amazing how many Thai Visa poster's want to push their agenda onto your experiences, even going so far as to insult and tell you about your experiences.

Sad really.

If you want to believe that Thai female non prostitutes have never gone to Spicy to let their hair down and have fun when everywhere is closed, then knock yourself out, but perhaps try to not spout it as factual.

You've nailed it...........and the problem is that so many of the people that take that view are the sort that are, truly are, experts in every avenue of the sex trade in Thailand. They have been immersed in it so much they can't look at Thai women now without seeing a price tag hanging from them.

They don't realize how pathetic they are....................go back to the OP, the original video. Is the contention now that every single female walking down the street in Pattaya is a hooker? Every single one? If any of you think that, you need help. To me, that is the biggest single danger of Pattaya, you start to think that's real Thailand. Think that and your heading for the same kicking that guy got.

These are the same people that think that every single Thai woman married to a farang is an ex bar girl, except of course, their own. It's pathetic beyond words.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spicey in CM is on about the same 'respectability' level as a BJ bar in Pattaya.

(But with a higher chance of a fatal stabbing)

I've known some Thai ladies that would have a dodgy night out ........ but not that dodgy.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Spicey in CM is on about the same 'respectability' level as a BJ bar in Pattaya.

I've known some Thai ladies that would have a dodgy night out ........ but not that dodgy.

I hear you, dude. I'm guessing all these other overseas guys prefer to live in denial.

Talk to any regular Thai girl. Ask her if she goes dancing or drinking at Nana or Spicey.

• Like 1

No it wasn't ( now closed down by the way )............you're going to the ridiculous now. Everyone familiar with Spicy knew it was the end of night joint, full of tourists, back packers, and plenty of the Loi Kroh division looking for their last trick. No one is arguing that.

You're showing yourself up Tommo, that's four members telling you that they know decent women went to Spicy, but in your mind we're all wrong, and you're right.

Mark my story as true, the guy that got his head kicked off him that night will never forget it, and there are dozens more like him. To walk into it thinking it was the equivalent of a bj bar shows to me that either you have never been to it, or that you are so focused and blinkered to your surroundings that it's dangerous and pitiful. thumbsup.gif

ps Tommo, don't be kidded, I saw, we saw, the Loi Kroh contingent in full peacock mode in their, and I saw / we saw the legions of old mongers having a go at them. The same mongers that sat in Loi Kroh all night and nursed a beer, then arranged to meet a girl there after hours so he would avoid the bar fine.

Sound familiar?? giggle.gif

I hear you, dude. I'm guessing all these other overseas guys prefer to live in denial.

Talk to any regular Thai girl. Ask her if she goes dancing or drinking at Nana or Spicey.

Messiah.........you have come!!! We have waited for you!!! We are not worthy!!! Oh Lord, please give us the new Ten Commandments, please tell us the secrets of Thai women, we have waited for you so long, my Lord.

Just to make it easy for you my master, I've prepared a list.

So long we have waited for the ultimate expert on Thai women, and now you have arrived. Please bless us with your divine knowledge. ( note to admin, we need a grovelling emoticon ).

• Like 1

You're showing yourself up Tommo, that's four members telling you that they know decent women went to Spicy, but in your mind we're all wrong, and you're right.

More likely 4 members trying to convince themselves the ladies they took/met there aren't/weren't hookers.

You're only a tourist, I can understand you not having a clue.

Ehm.......another assumption Tommo.......feel free to tell me about the dozens of women I lifted out of Spicy. coffee1.gif

There were plenty, and |I mean plenty of people that went to Spicy for the dancing, they had to squeeze past all the sweaty old mongers salivating over the tattooed brigade to get to the dance floor.

ps. I'm not judging, just observing laugh.png

• Like 1

More likely 4 members trying to convince themselves the ladies they took/met there aren't/weren't hookers.

You're only a tourist, I can understand you not having a clue.

You are nothing more than a tourist if you have a 90 day reporting. You have a Visa but you still have to trudge down with your credentials and appease the authorities every 90 days.

However one glosses up the visa name, you still have to report.

When you have citizenship then its another matter!

Edited by edwinclapham

Just thinking back to my first night in Spicy (after it had changed it's name from Nice Illusion), pulled a nice waitress from a small restaurant behind Moon Muang. She didn't ask for any moneys for services provided the following day.

Odd that I'm told this would be impossible.

Just thinking back to my first night in Spicy (after it had changed it's name from Nice Illusion), pulled a nice waitress from a small restaurant behind Moon Muang. She didn't ask for any moneys for services provided the following day.

Who told you that? clever hookers play the long game (and pretend not to be hookers).

There were plenty, and |I mean plenty of people that went to Spicy for the dancing, they had to squeeze past all the sweaty old mongers salivating over the tattooed brigade to get to the dance floor.

You seem to be more of the 'monger' expert than I.

I'm an expert at spotting them. coffee1.gif

If you wanted to use Spicy as a pick up joint you could, of course you could, it would be ridiculous to say otherwise.

If you wanted to use it for the dancing, again of course you could............you've been there, you will have seen hundreds of people go in for the dancing then leave.

If you wanted to use as at a place for your last drink, then great!!! I preferred Jacks Van though.

You could use Spicy for your own agenda, the only thing we are disagreeing on is your contention that every single woman in Spicy was a hooker. I don't agree, others don't agree, so why don't we just leave it at that??? It's a disagreement, not a fall out. smile.png

Edited by theblether

You could use Spicy for your own agenda, the only thing we are disagreeing on is your contention that every single woman in Spicy was a hooker. I don't agree, others don't agree, so why don't we just leave it at that??? It's a disagreement, not a fall out. smile.png

You missed out the 'Thai' part of the sentence.

Plenty of female tourists that don't have a clue the types they are mixing with .... I doubt any of them would be hookers.

You missed out the 'Thai' part of the sentence.

Plenty of female tourists that don't have a clue the types they are mixing with .... I doubt any of them would be hookers.

Sorry, I thought people would know I was talking about Thai women, me bad.

Amazing how many Thai Visa poster's want to push their agenda onto your experiences, even going so far as to insult and tell you about your experiences.

Sad really.

If you want to believe that Thai female non prostitutes have never gone to Spicy to let their hair down and have fun when everywhere is closed, then knock yourself out, but perhaps try to not spout it as factual.

You've nailed it...........and the problem is that so many of the people that take that view are the sort that are, truly are, experts in every avenue of the sex trade in Thailand. They have been immersed in it so much they can't look at Thai women now without seeing a price tag hanging from them.

They don't realize how pathetic they are....................go back to the OP, the original video. Is the contention now that every single female walking down the street in Pattaya is a hooker? Every single one? If any of you think that, you need help. To me, that is the biggest single danger of Pattaya, you start to think that's real Thailand. Think that and your heading for the same kicking that guy got.

These are the same people that think that every single Thai woman married to a farang is an ex bar girl, except of course, their own. It's pathetic beyond words.

The ignore function is a wonderful thing. smile.png

• Like 1

Who told you that? clever hookers play the long game (and pretend not to be hookers).

I'm sure it was all a ruse, and she had a clever hologram system in place within the restaurant so it only appeared that she worked there.

They're quite crafty like that.

Edited by siam cbr

I'm sure it was all a ruse, and she had a clever hologram system in place within the restaurant so it only appeared that she worked there.

laugh.png

Brilliant!!

The Londoner is that British pub on the corner of 33. I've been there. It's a respectable joint. It's not a known venue for hookers. Any hookers that are there are the GF's of saddos or farangs who are here on a sex vacation.

Same goes for Q bar.

Regular Thai girls do not go to known hooker joints.

Dude there are so many free lance hookers that go to Q-bar. A lot of guys that go there don't like to admit it though. And there are some regular girls that go there too. It's one of those rare places in a bit of an in between zone. Some places in KSR are like that too, they have freelancers but some normal girls that just wander in because there are cute young farang there. I've only been to Spicy in CM once so I don't really know about that place

• Like 2

So you think hookers never have regular jobs and work as prostitutes on the side.

I would say it was the other way round.

It's really very simple, people who treat other human beings like property deserve everything they get. Even if the lady in question is a working girl she deserves the same consideration that any person is entitled to. Don't maul a woman in public, and only do so in private after she had clearly indicated that she finds such behavior acceptable.

Clearly not the Thai view, Thai people just don't think that way. So much for being very simple.wink.png

The Londoner is that British pub on the corner of 33. I've been there. It's a respectable joint. It's not a known venue for hookers. Any hookers that are there are the GF's of saddos or farangs who are here on a sex vacation.

Same goes for Q bar.

Dude there are so many free lance hookers that go to Q-bar. A lot of guys that go there don't like to admit it though. And there are some regular girls that go there too. It's one of those rare places in a bit of an in between zone. Some places in KSR are like that too, they have freelancers but some normal girls that just wander in because there are cute young farang there. I've only been to Spicy in CM once so I don't really know about that place

There is no doubt that Spicy was the last chance pick up joint, no doubt whatsoever. But it wasn't only that.

I used to go in, put a dent in the dance floor, then wander down to Jacks Van till the wee sma' hours. Great stuff.

It's been 6 years since I have lived in Bangkok But Gulliver's used to get a mixed crowd. Still do? And how about Slim in RCA?

Both are still much the same.

Good I like that. It means you can be wrong offering money to a Thai lady met in the above or be wrong not offering money to a Thai lady met at the above.

Edited by kerryk

My Uncle was a green grocer and in that trade they have an unwritten rule:

Don`t squeeze the goods until you have paid for them.

Do not mess with Thai girls:

I'd love to take that little minx to bed for a week, she is hot as.

She's distinctly average.

My Uncle was a green grocer and in that trade they have an unwritten rule:

Don`t squeeze the goods until you have paid for them.

Do not mess with Thai girls:

I'd love to take that little minx to bed for a week, she is hot as.

She's distinctly average.

I hope you're not talking about the 12yo!

Man, you are so wrong.

Same goes for Q bar.

No, you are so wrong. Q Bar is full of prostitutes. The clothes might look more expensive than those the girls at the lower end of the nightlife scene wear (think Shock 39, Climax amd Mixx etc) but as soon as Q Bar closes, it's into the ladies room where the slinky dress is replaced by hot pants/cut-downs/mini-skirts.

Same at places like Spasso at the Hyatt. The same girls you see there holding out for the 5,000 baht fee from the richer punters will be available for a tequila and a grand by the time they end up at the likes of Spicy or Swing between 4am and 9am.

And, yes, there are joints open that late.

• Like 2