Farang Gets A Kicking By Some Thai Birds

BuffaloRescue

Quotes aren't working, however I feel I should reply to this post.

I was in no way being feminist or anything like that. I'm sorry if it came out this way, it wasn't my intention. I was stating that I would quite happily stand up for my friends and kick a guy in the balls if he groped them. I would do the same if it happened to me. If you were in a bar with your girlfriend/wife or even female friend and she got manhandled and groped by some sleaze, surely you would stand up for them?!

No one deserves to be groped whether they are male or female if it is without their consent. This also goes for the hookers that grope foreign men as they're walking past. It disgusts me and should not happen.

However I would say that groping seems to be more of a common thing in Thailand than it is in my home country (UK) - You would get arrested for sexual harassment. Maybe I should have chose my words more carefully when replying to the topic originally, however in my personal experience when I have been with female friends having drinks or whatever 'dirty old foreign men' have usually been the culprit of the groping. Most of these guys are fresh off the boat, total newbs to Thailand, have this vague idea of what Thailand is like and think it's acceptable to touch any woman. Maybe their idea of Thailand is just ladyboys and Thai hookers and not much else. However I bet in their home country they would not get away with such antics. It must just seem more acceptable here because there is a big sex industry in Thailand.

My apologies if anyone found my original post offensive. It was badly worded.

• Like 1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in no way being feminist or anything like that. I'm sorry if it came out this way, it wasn't my intention. I was stating that I would quite happily stand up for my friends and kick a guy in the balls if he groped them. I would do the same if it happened to me. If you were in a bar with your girlfriend/wife or even female friend and she got manhandled and groped by some sleaze, surely you would stand up for them?!

It would be an extremely dangerous course of action for you to take, as a foreigner you would have no protection.

If you were to, for some reason, assault me in a bar (by mistake or design) and my wife or SIL (Thai) were there, they would gut you with no thought or fear of consequences. They protect their men (strangely not the other way round). None of your friends would try to defend you from an attack by another Thai. I doubt that any of them would even admit to seeing what subsequently happened to you.

Thai women in nightclubs carry knives, Thai men carry guns ..... not all of them, but enough that you shouldn't be silly.

As for me protecting my women, they don't need my protection, I would just be getting in the way.

As for gropers, don't do it, don't hang out with people who do it ........ not nice anywhere in the world.

And yes, I have been groped many times in Thailand, it's never welcome, but I've never thought it justified a violent response from me.

I think this is a valid point that violence should only be used sparingly (if at all). There is always a risk (in any country) that the person you attack (however deserving) will retaliate (maybe with the support of accomplices).

While the probability of the scenario you describe happening is low, it is not zero, and phuturatica should indeed consider the unsavoury possibility of being gutted by the assassin Thai wife (or sister-in-law) of one of these dirty old foreign pervert gropers.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

What if this and what if that. You could say the same for the offending groper. Surely they should be careful. Take the guy in the video for example?! He's lucky!

Violence is always a last resort option for me and always has been. I'm not going to dive into a fight if I think it will end uglier than it started.

What if this and what if that. You could say the same for the offending groper. Surely they should be careful. Take the guy in the video for example?! He's lucky!

Violence is always a last resort option for me and always has been. I'm not going to dive into a fight if I think it will end uglier than it started.

Just be careful... we would be gutted if you got gutted

• Like 1

In Chiang Mai I was teaching at a University there 6 years ago. Now that you have called my GF a whore do you feel better?

I called her no such thing. She sounds like a nice, refined hiso lady.

I hope you weren't teaching English! " I taught at a uni there 6 years ago."

Apparently you are unaware of the Thai Visa policy on grammar and spelling.

In Chiang Mai I was teaching at a University there 6 years ago. Now that you have called my GF a whore do you feel better?

Enlighten me please Ajarn.

Enlighten me please Ajarn.

I said, “The Tuk tuk driver called her a harlot.”

You said, “Tuk Tuk drivers aren't stupid when it comes to spotting a whore - many elderly newbies here are useless.”

That was a clear implication that my lady was a prostitute. I find that unacceptable posting behavior.

Number two you have changed the color of my text when quoting me and that is against the rules. Number three You have corrected my grammar when it was not necessary to the understanding of my intent.

You can look up the appropriate rules to verify what I have said.

Dont take it personally. I apologise. I meant really that Thai people can tell the "caste" level of their fellow countrymen better than foreigners.

Of course there are stupid tuk tuk drivers. I worked in a university for mant years and noticed some intetesting things with fellow lecturers and their wives - of all different levels of society. The low caste ones were automatically thought of as ex harlots. Also why on earth would an intelligent farang choose a poor country woman ? Sad really the caste system here. Im embarrassed to admit that after being here a long time its hard for me not to jump to conclusions myself.

Ive never been one for following rules. Correcting your grammar was hard not to do after you saying that you worked in a uni. Maybe you are Indian

:huh:

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect App

As a college student my favorite author was James Joyce.

Why would an intelligent Farang choose a country girl? I know four gentlemen. 1. Engineer (actually famous in Thailand). 2. Owns international software company (big bucks). 3. An administrative CIA guy (no really) not James Bond but the Q type guy. 4. Owner of a chain of fish restaurants (really big bucks). Oh lord I don't know why they all have farm girls. But they do. Ex go go dancer farm girls. But they have more fun..... On one guys 60th birthday we took him to a Go go club in Pattaya, blindfolded him on stage and his wife and two sisters came out and danced on top of him till he figured it out.

Some guys are judgmental some are not. Me, I been here a while and I don't pretend to know what is best for other people.

Why would an intelligent Farang choose a country girl? I know four gentlemen. 1. Engineer (actually famous in Thailand). 2. Owns international software company (big bucks). 3. An administrative CIA guy (no really) not James Bond but the Q type guy. 4. Owner of a chain of fish restaurants (really big bucks). Oh lord I don't know why they all have farm girls. .

The common factor seems to be they get hooked up (or in) not long after they get off the boat, usually in "tourist" area.

Never get serious with a Thai girl unless you've been here for AT LEAST 3 years, even if you own a fish and chip shop.

Edited by Johnniey

Why would an intelligent Farang choose a country girl? I know four gentlemen. 1. Engineer (actually famous in Thailand). 2. Owns international software company (big bucks). 3. An administrative CIA guy (no really) not James Bond but the Q type guy. 4. Owner of a chain of fish restaurants (really big bucks). Oh lord I don't know why they all have farm girls. .

The common factor seems to be they get hooked up (or in) not long after they get off the boat, usually in "tourist" area.

Never get serious with a Thai girl unless you've been here for AT LEAST 3 years, even if you own a fish and chip shop.

laugh.png You must have seriously screwed the pooch here, you are one cynical human being.

Did you ever have a soccer hooligan as a boyfriend...or a skinhead ??

You said, “Tuk Tuk drivers aren't stupid when it comes to spotting a whore - many elderly newbies here are useless.”

That was a clear implication that my lady was a prostitute. I find that unacceptable posting behavior.

Number two you have changed the color of my text when quoting me and that is against the rules. Number three You have corrected my grammar when it was not necessary to the understanding of my intent.

If it wasn't for correctly mis spellings, what would many of the old farts here post about? Oh my, I just got what that other poster meant by calling every lame poster here an "english teacher". LOL so true...

If it wasn't for correctly mis spellings, what would many of the old farts here post about? Oh my, I just got what that other poster meant by calling every lame poster here an "english teacher". LOL so true...

I think if you go back and look you will find most of the spelling and grammar Nazis are the young English, English teacher types.

• Like 1

I think if you go back and look you will find most of the spelling and grammar Nazis are the young English, English teacher types.

you could be right.. sorry old farts if I made the wrong insinuation.

From my experience, not that many posters on TV comment on spelling and grammar, except the occasional joke when a poster unwittingly suggests some sexual innuendo...

I think it is ok as long as the buggers who give it can take it as well...

I think it is ok as long as the buggers who give it can take it as well...

It is better to give, than receive.

I prefer giving too but let's not ignore those that prefer to take it...

That word old farts just rolls off your tongue. I wonder what the equivalent words are for females or any members of the rainbow coalition?

You see what I am saying is you find it easy to mock older people but would never belittle a woman, gay or person of color. However you feel safe making fun of the older generation.

Do you believe in Karma?

That word old farts just rolls off your tongue. I wonder what the equivalent words are for females or any members of the rainbow coalition?

You see what I am saying is you find it easy to mock older people but would never belittle a woman, gay or person of color. However you feel safe making fun of the older generation.

Do you believe in Karma?

Forgive me if I have offended the geriatric community here on TVF. The last thing I need is bad karma.

Do you believe in Karma?

Forgive me if I have offended the geriatric community here on TVF. The last thing I need is bad karma.

No, they don't care. By the time you are old they will all be dead. You have to worry about young Thai guys who will trip you, push you out of your electric wheel chair and steal your dentures. It's not me. It is in the hands of the Karmic now. It's on channel 20 or something like that. Better start making merit right now or no telling what might happen.

No I didn't. I am more of an alternative girl who hated soccer and doesn't date jocks. </american>

Do you believe in Karma?

I suppose, unlike the shirtlifters, the codgers can take it in good humour.

And furthermore, we can run faster than them, unless they've got skates on their zimmers

SC

No I didn't. I am more of an alternative girl who hated soccer and doesn't date jocks. </american>

Good choice we are really together on that one!biggrin.png

Do you believe in Karma?

I suppose, unlike the shirtlifters, the codgers can take it in good humour.

And furthermore, we can run faster than them, unless they've got skates on their zimmers

SC

Thank god for the INTERNET! Slang dictionary.