Sophon Internet Did It Again.

bob4you

I am customer #199 and am constantly appreciative of there service. My service went out yesterday, I called, they promised to call back in 10 minutes and did in 1/2 hour (this is Thai time). At 15 minutes I walked out to 3rd road in case they were lost but saw no Sophon Cable truck only white truck with 3 guys up on pole with bamboo ladders working but soon they were at my door.

Make a long story short 3 guys 3 hours, could not trace my cable from the 100 others coming from the street. I am 100 meters from 3rd road in a townhouse complex. After pulling and tugging trying to locate my cable they gave up and ran a new one, this time white (the only white one in over 100) got my internet working and gave me as promised a free upgrade, now running consistently 5mbs up from 4. Total cost B0000.Thanks Sophon. This is fiber optic cable so consistently running 5 from BKK.

Can u guys tell me how to regulate the volume on Sophon cable channels?

Every channel has a different volume and some channels have to be turned up all the way to get audible sound.

It is really really annoying.

This can only be effected on the menu option of some TV's, turn on...."auto volume level"

Every channel has a different volume and some channels have to be turned up all the way to get audible sound.

"Can u guys tell me how to regulate the volume on Sophon cable channels?"

Look through the audio menus in your TV setup. My Panasonic LED digital TV has an option to boost or reduce the volume on each channel separately. I agree that the varying volume on each channel was annoying until I found this feature on my TV.

What does this have to do with Sophon Internet ?

What does this have to do with Sophon Internet ?

The internet and TV come through the same cable maybe?

• 4 months later...

Hmm, not too reliable service, in fact.

Just like DSL, most often than not, rainstorm = no internet.

I see no difference with True and other service providers.

Sometimes dayS (plural) without connection. Better have a backup air card from your mobile operator.

My experience (2 yrs) is totally different to yours, mcombes.

In the place I used to stay in, and the place I now stay; Sophon Internet working 9/10 in localised thunderstorms. Rain? No problem at all. Power outage? Sophon and CAT both have battery backups which outlast my 20min system.

Whereas; True Cable goes-out very easily (have 2nd computer running off apartment WiFi to compare). True DSL; Don;t know.. but 3BB apartment WiFi went dark more than Sophon in the last place I stayed at.

I'm very thankful that Sophon are here to provide the CAT Telecom connection with good service.