Personal Trainer Sought In Cm Familiar With Older Primate (Human) Body

orang37

Ideally, you would have some formal education in physiology, kiniesiology, nutrition, aerobic and anaerobic training, high-intensity interval training, and knowledge of common nutritional supplements used in training, such as whey powder, etc. Experience with the directly physical (but not the metaphysical aspects of) hatha yoga (but not Iyengar style), pranayama, and tai chi chuan, very appreciated.

If you are body-builder who advocates free-weights, or takes testosterone, or other steroids, or if you are into aggressive practices, such as MMA, Muay Thai, etc., or into radical fruitarian or "paleo" diets, colon-cleansing, fasting, esoteric metaphysical doctrines, please do not contact me, thanks.

Please PM me if you available and interested. I speak passable Thai, but, if you are Thai, I would expect you to be able to communicate with me on a more technical level in English re nutrition, exercise, etc.

This human body is nearing 924 moons of temporal existence in its current form.

thanks, ~o:37;

Orang.....how many is 924 moons? If you find what you so thoughtfully clarified as wanting, I too, would like the same same. Perhaps a group training session and share the costs. Me 54. Not sure how many moons.

Kevin

Orang.....how many is 924 moons? If you find what you so thoughtfully clarified as wanting, I too, would like the same same. Perhaps a group training session and share the costs. Me 54. Not sure how many moons.

Kevin

Multiply your age by 12

Kevin

924 moons is 924 x 29.53 days = 27,286 days 27,286 days/ 365 = 74 years 9 months +/-

• Like 2

This is Orang we are talking about...I need specifics to work out the age.

Are we talking about the Gregorian, Julian, Egyptian, Buddhist. Coptic, Aztec, Thai solar or some other calendar....

My guess would be Lunar.
  • Like 1

Sawasdee Khrup, TV CM friends, the correct figure for my full-moon age is 825, not the previous total. Sorry bout that.

Khun Kcore, if you are 54 years old, you have likely about 648 moons of age.

Of course age by lunar months, and solar-years are not quite the same, metaphysically, but "how they are not the same:" this is an inner teaching of my great spiritual teacher, Ur Orang, that I am not allowed to reveal except to advanced initiates, and those about-to-die immediately.

I am allowed to reveal that full-moon gazing when a full-moon occurs within days of a solstice, or equinox, brings into the body a potentiated set of moonbeams that in the context of the proper rituals and practices can lift one's soul up into empyrean ecstasy, and the closer to the solar event the full moon comes: the more potent the energy transmitted.

However, if you try this moon-beam-gazing near the solar great cycle events, and you have not fasted for three days, and abstained from sex for at least one week: you may be driven mad, or, more technically, become a "lunatic."

best, ~o37

Edited by orang37
  • Like 1

Kevin

648 months not sure but think it is more moons than that. I also would be interested in a personal trainer not necessary to learn specific methods more interested in just getting in as good a shape as this 846 month body can and maintain it. A group would not work for me as I do have a physical disability that has to be worked around.

I just read your true age.

You-had me going there for a while just another youngster.

Edited by hellodolly

... snip ... I honestly don't know what a trainer would do.

This is the one (possibly) sincere, accurate, statement in your litany of ridicule, which, unfortunately exhibits no wit, no creativity, but, exemplifies mean-spiritedness, and the cowardice of anonymously insulting behind the "mask of the web."

To the spew of such a mind: one can only apply the kaopectate of silence.

~o:37;

Edited by orang37

... I suspect looking at the moon is only a small measure of the combination therapy this one is hooked on.

Not bad: a hint of originality there amidst the sweetest words you've ever said to me :)

I understand these feelings you have: being abused while a young mouse, and then harsh years at the military schools, ridiculed for lack of vocabulary. I admire the determination with with you turned yourself into "RodentWarrior" ! I bet every pussy is afraid of you, except this old hep-cat.

May your all your cheese come true.

best, Bill

I think the OP has a useful question as there are a lot of old folks in CM who could use good exercise advice. All of his requirements might not be able to be met but I would appreciate some serious responses regarding any recomendations for someone who could meet even some of them. Thank you.

• Like 2