Wimbledon 2012

You'd hate to see a Scot win the pinnacle of tennis wouldn't you?

All you middle class Tory voting home counties snobs are the same.

When Murray wins on Sunday it will be a kick in the gonads for your priviliged kids only policy down south.

We hate you all. :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'd hate to see a Scot win the pinnacle of tennis wouldn't you?

All you middle class Tory voting home counties snobs are the same.

When Murray wins on Sunday it will be a kick in the gonads for your priviliged kids only policy down south.

We hate you all. biggrin.png

but he won't win, he'll just feign injury and call on a physio when he starts losing to try and put off his opponent which in Federers case just won't work.

Why won't he win?

For your information carmine Murray has an 8/7 record against Federer and Fed aint getting any younger.

Its Murray's title this year...look out for the blue and white flags tomorrow! :lol:

Why won't he win?

For your information carmine Murray has an 8/7 record against Federer and Fed aint getting any younger.

Its Murray's title this year...look out for the blue and white flags tomorrow! laugh.png

Whats his recoed like against Federer in the important matches...thats the slams btw. Rhetorical because ci already know the answer. He is simply not in the same league at the highest level as Federer, Nadal and Djorkovic and his record shows it. Its dismal in the slams. Mindyou, its fair to say its tomorrow or never playing a guy in the twilight of his career and a partisan crowd behind you......Nah, still won't happenlaugh.png

He'll have to display a lot more than his usual gamesmanship to win this one unless Federer picks up an injury.

...look out for the blue and white flags tomorrow! laugh.png

So some of this ...

post-104736-0-28379400-1341650214_thumb.

And a little of this?

Such appalling arrogance, over bearing nationalism blah blah what a nonsense. i really really hope he gets hammered tomorroww00t.gif

carmine ... I'm an Aussie.

I just respect the passion when a nation gets behind their sportsmen and woman.

Same as I just think the Barmy Army is great.

We Aussies have no answers for those chants ... I just want to get in there and sing with them.

Passion is a great thing.

Don't worry David. Carmine lost his life savings back in '98 betting on Henman.

They used to be good pals until Tim allegedly shagged his missus later that year.

Now carmine has been banned by the LTA he comes over all bitter and twisted for a fortnight each year.

He loves Scotland really. :D

We Aussies have no answers for those chants ... I just want to get in there and sing with them.

David, i really don't care where you are from. is there anything else you wish to ask me?

Chin up carmine! Only one more day to go....then you can forget about it for another year.

Oh hang on...maybe not this year...hahaaaa! laugh.png

Are you suffering from Murraymania yet smokes?

Interesting stat for you........Murray has played six sets in grand slam finals against federer and lost all of them! whistling.gif

It's not in a YouTube format but a similiar style, but this is how the Murray vs Federer Game tonight was viewed by a section of the Australian media ... here.

Britain is celebrating Andy Murray's success at Wimbledon but Roger Federer is still favourite to win the men's title.

I show my colours as I am fan of Federer and, if awake, will be cheering him on.

David, i really don't care where you are from. is there anything else you wish to ask me?

carmine ... I'll be blunt with you.

Don't pick a fight with me ... I have no beef with you.

carmine ... I'll be blunt with you.

Don't pick a fight with me ... I have no beef with you.

Thanks for the advice Dave but i don't eat meat.

Anyway, being an aussie, do you think it would be advisable to recall your touring side now before the test series starts? smile.png

Its a tough stat...but they are there to be rewritten today.

I'm quietly confident. smile.png

Quietly confident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You haven't stopped going on about it for the last two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quietly confident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You haven't stopped going on about it for the last two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if Murray wins he won't stop going on a bout it for two decades

And if Murray wins he won't stop going on a bout it for two decades

Spitit of '66 mate! :D

Edit: I was going to but its fine as it is. :lol:

Edited by smokie36

Come on Murray! And I hope they mention that you are Scottish when you win tonight

First Scot ever perhaps?

What channel is it on? I don't want to watch on my computer.

9pm yes?

Haven't been this excited about a sporting event since Scotland in the 1998 World cup(i think)

• Like 1

and what did it serve to decide?

Before the match begins, a coin toss takes place to determine which player will receive the initial advantage. The winning player has a number of options. Firstly, he/she can opt to take the first serve, in which case his/her opponent will be designated as the receiver and will be able to choose which end of the court to occupy for the first game. Alternatively, the winner of the toss can opt to choose the end of the court he/she will begin the match at, and his/her opponent will be the first server. The winner also has the option of leaving the decision to his/her opponent.