Wildside Band This Sunday At Check Inn 99

gkinbkk

Thanks to all the customers that requested we go back and do another show, Chris and Check Inn 99 have graciously invited us back this Sunday 8th from around 8pm.

Same classic rock/pop flavour as last time and I'm sure Chris will come to the party with some of the best drink specials in Bangkok.

Keith Nolan's Love Gone Wrong will play the late shift from around 11pm.

Last time was a really great night and apart from playing I enjoyed hanging around meeting lots of people in a great atmosphere......fantastic way to spend a Sunday night!

Hope to see and meet more TV members this time around........

• Like 1

ThaiVisa member deep discount ... (but you have to ask for it) Heineken draft Jugs 175THB - probably the cheapest beer in town - unless you buy it from 7/11 and take it back to your room!. look forward to seeing you there.. Chris

rockandblues.png

Edited by bazmlb

and for those who turn up a day early and every other night of the month (exept one) - you will see the Music of the Heart Band

(lots of background noise.. full house that night)guitar.gif Edited by CheckInn99

looks wonderful and I'm in BKK now...I just wish that I didn't have an incontinence problem and could walk properly...

the 'doorman': 'and where do ye think yer goin'? tutsi: 'well...I'd like a vodka tonic and do you have a toilet?'

Edited by tutsiwarrior

looks wonderful and I'm in BKK now...I just wish that I didn't have an incontinence problem and could walk properly...

the 'doorman': 'and where do ye think yer goin'? tutsi: 'well...I'd like a vodka tonic and do you have a toilet?'

and then the doorman: 'we don't allow naygars with incontinence problems into this club...' and then I notice his beefy associates with baseball bats...

I'm half latino and have been called 'nigger' before but 'naygar' is a new twist on the classic epithet...and then I hide behind me date, ms eek and say: 'here, you can smash her up as she's irish catholic and from Glasgow and supports Celtic...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior

and then the doorman: 'we don't allow naygars with incontinence problems into this club...' and then I notice his beefy associates with baseball bats...

I'm half latino and have been called 'nigger' before but 'naygar' is a new twist on the classic epithet...and then I hide behind me date, ms eek and say: 'here, you can smash her up as she's irish catholic and from Glasgow and supports Celtic...'

I had so many images of eek running through my mind tutsi....and you've gone and spoilt it with green and white hoops and a Bellshill brogue. sad.png

If any of you are going to the AMCHAM independence day event tomorrow we are playing from 4-4:45...just a tiny little teaser of what to expect on Sunday night OR maybe you caught us at The Pintsman on Wed and want to do it all again Sunday...... either way, I can't wait!