Thai Airways A380 Paintjob

Having spent several Sunday afternoons in my Singapore (Changi Village) hotel room (working) whilst looking out of the window watching all manner of aircraft land at Changi airport, I stand by my assertion that, whatever the paint job, the A380 is one ugly piece of engineering.

Having spent several Sunday afternoons in my Singapore (Changi Village) hotel room (working) whilst looking out of the window watching all manner of aircraft land at Changi airport, I stand by my assertion that, whatever the paint job, the A380 is one ugly piece of engineering.

Smooth flight though.

Should have called it the BUFF 2

It may be ugly Crossy but have you been on one?? they are lovely and quiet to fly in, economy seats are nice and wide. and Business is a dream with 100% lie lfat beds staggered so you never have a neghbour. I use Emirates a lot to the Uk and have travelled on it many times in Business and Economy.

Nice big buffet at the back of Business and nice seating area too, firstclass actually has showers.

Heres my photo from a recent trip, great on board cameras too

post-113733-0-26072900-1341231430_thumb.

post-113733-0-48067800-1341231442_thumb.

post-113733-0-02659200-1341231464_thumb.

post-113733-0-80074400-1341231475_thumb.

It may be ugly Crossy but have you been on one?? they are lovely and quiet to fly in, economy seats are nice and wide. and Business is a dream with 100% lie lfat beds staggered so you never have a neghbour. I use Emirates a lot to the Uk and have travelled on it many times in Business and Economy.

Nice big buffet at the back of Business and nice seating area too, firstclass actually has showers.

That's Thai Air? Have they changed their interior colour scheme?

Crossy you say the a380 is ugly but what a fantastic piece of enginering fully loaded 520 tonnes that takes some skill to get it airborne , also i have flown on the 380 with emirates fantastic no other word comes near.

That's Thai Air? Have they changed their interior colour scheme?

Umm... read the post; that is the inside of an Emirates pig.

Looks can be deceiving. The A380 is an incredible machine to fly in. Economy seats have a minimum of an extra 2 inches of space frontwards.

Maybe today, but 747's used to have piano bars in them (at least according to the ads from the first few years).

Once the initial hype wears off, the airlines will quietly move the seats closer together to get more cattle into the car...

Check out the new competition for the A380..........The Boeing 797, can carry 1,000 passengers, but good luck getting a window seat.

Hoax. whistling.gifcoffee1.gif

Buggar!........I've been ratted out.cheesy.gif

I also like these 'concepts' ...

post-104736-0-04399000-1341356409_thumb.

post-104736-0-38728200-1341356404_thumb.

post-104736-0-87334700-1341356405_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit worried about Thai airways since their excellent President was illegally booted out by the largely government appointed board (because he dared to reduce their salaries). He was instrumental in TA's recent recovery and upgrades (including the A380), and finally getting rid of the old cabins in the remaining 747's. So now we will see less improvements and lower standards

Actually, all that you describe is the interior design - which is up to each airline. If EK has 180-degree reclining seats, it does not follow that TG will have the same. Regardless of the aircraft type.