Wearing Out Our Welcome

Bucknaway

The 'guest - host' door swings both ways. I wouldn't treat my guests the way I've been treated at times.

Now, for the most part I have a wonderful life here. But, there are times when I feel like I have no rights whatsoever.

Besides, I'm sure I pay a hel_l of a lot more taxes than most Thais (over 1,000,000 B per year on average). You'd think that my hosts would appreciate that. Naw, I'm just a rich farang. <grin>

Hold on a minute, why was this post put in the 'gay people in Thailand' forum? I have no problems with that life choice... just wondering why it's here?

Rofl :D:o:D

Good question, gentlemen. We don't know, exactly, but the original poster claimed to be gay and posted it here. The next several comments were made by openly gay posters who usually post here. Anyway, you're right - the OP itself wasn't much about gays, nor was most of the conversation.

Which is why, rather than putting the thread into General (which is very crowded, and where this topic has been debated to death), I tried to steer it back to gay issues.

Thanks for the comments, in any case. :D