Client Looking For Well Site Supervisor To Rotate From The Asia Region With Onshore Experience

siamjimi

If you are a drilling supervisor - I know of an open expatriate employment opportunity - fully rotational - looking for someone lives outside OZ in the asia regions - no matter the location really.

Evidently the company cannot find suitable candidates inside OZ for this role. So they are reaching out and willing to provide the work visa and rotational flights etc.....

This is a great opportunity for a wells / drilling supervisor for a coal seam drilling project in OZ.

If you know anyone out there freinds, family, whatever - have them email me please - I am just trying to help out a freind to find the lucky individual that fits the requirements. I was asked if I knew anyone and all my freinds that have this experience are working.

I know you guys here on TV have freinds and family out there looking to find that good rotational job that allows you home-time but provides above average pay.

Email me with your inquiries and I will pass them along or get you guys connected by email.

Regards - Jimi