Salery In Phnom Phen?

crille30

Any one know how much a salery for exampel a waitress i Phnom phen? cant make up my mind were to open a office.work online and need at least 10 staff do work for me.Langues dont matter but i looked in to the cost here and just to much BS with WP,visa and staff costs and co ltd cost.I lived in Cambodja but 4years ago and dont remember and sure its up now.Any one know?Maby living there?

Waitress in PP would earn about $60. a month, depending on their education and English levels.

Thanks,i found a forum in cambodja and get a lot of info there,Very cheap there for staff.

You pay 100us you get a ok one for sure.

Waitress in PP would earn about $60. a month, depending on their education and English levels.

Thanks,i found a forum in cambodja and get a lot of info there,Very cheap there for staff.

what is name of forum you found?

not sure i can put it here?ok no link khmer440.com but be ready,never see so many a-holes commenting on everything, but it still many ok guys there and good info.Just igonore the a-holes

morocco & crille, please check your PM.

• Like 1

morocco & crille, please check your PM.

Thanks Jessi. I have been following the site for couple years now. More sophisticated for sure.