Cbr250R With Yoshi Frame Sliders

I just put on a set of Yoshi frame sliders and I was surprised to see the gap between the slider and the front fairing is not the same on both sides (left & right).

On one side it's about half an inch and the other side even less than that. I was also surprised how close they are to the fairing.

Since they mount to the frame in 3 different positions like a triangle there doesn't seem to be any way to mount them any differently or adjust position. I assume they won't ever move and touch the fairings but they are close to the point of being a bit worrisome.

Just curious if anyone else has put a pair of these on and what your experience with them might be?

Cheers...

Thanks apetley for the feedback. Sadly the way these are designed they can't be swapped I don't think.

Do you mean the barrel of the frame slider on yours is actually touching up against the fairing though?

Meanwhile here is a snap of how the left side looks when assembled to the frame without the fairing. This is a stock shot taken from the Yoshi site I think. post-147689-134154438599_thumb.jpg

Thanks apetley for the feedback. Sadly the way these are designed they can't be swapped I don't think.

Do you mean the barrel of the frame slider on yours is actually touching up against the fairing though?

Meanwhile here is a snap of how the left side looks when assembled to the frame without the fairing. This is a stock shot taken from the Yoshi site I think. post-147689-134154438599_thumb.jpg

Yes the barrel of the slider just touches the silver rear fairing.

Not an issue for me and certainly no hinderance to getting the lowers on and off.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

• 2 months later...