Help

Glauka

hi is me again...

can you tell me what i need to do in order to change the colour of my text and put the bold fuction without getting everything in my post ( which include the colour and bold...codes)?

What browser are you using.. sometimes Firefox has some problems with the code buttons

totster :o

hi is me again...

can you tell me what i need to do in order to change the colour of my text and put the bold fuction without getting everything in my post ( which include the colour and bold...codes)?

What browser are you using.. sometimes Firefox has some problems with the code buttons

totster :D

Internet explorer but what does my browser have to do with my posting problems? I am a computer ignorant :o

I assume you want to do something like this. Bold and colour change only on 'this'.

1. Select the text you want to work on, click the BOLD icon

2. Select the text again, click the colour you want.

Seems to work ok if you want bold only on some of the coloured text.

Since the browser is the instument used to post to the board it has EVERYTHING to do with posting problems.

BTW this was created using Internet Explorer

hi is me again...

totster :D

Internet explorer but what does my browser have to do with my posting problems? I am a computer ignorant :o

I'm sorry... I misread your post and thought you were having problems with were the code was being placed in the posting box. Sometimes when using Firefox and I click back in the text to make italic or bold etc, the code appears at the bottom of all the text, not where I want it to.

Quick examples... (remove the asterisk which I have put in so you can see where the code should be)

for italics [i*]italics[/i*] italics

for colour [*color=#FF0000]red[*/color] red

for bold [b*]bold[/b*] bold

for Font [*font=Comic Sans Ms]Comic Sans Ms[*/font] Comic Sans Ms

Totster :D