Sprinkler System In Chiang Mai

ChiangMaiThai

Just bought a house and realized a sprinkler system would save a lot of time! Does anyone know of a good reliable company in Chiang Mai that specializes in this? I want the kind that pop up when on and go back down when off. Thanks in advance for any info.

At the back of the big Lotus on the superhighway, there are many shops

that sell this stuff and also they sell a lot off fountains(look for the fountains and ask)

I bought the popups overthere.

Thanks for the replies. Definitely not up to the DIY part! I guess I can go behind the lotus there and see if any of the shops can also install. Any idea what kind of cost I'm looking at? The lawn wraps around the house and probably covers 50 x 5 meters. I think there will need to be 7 or 8 sprinklers. Thanks!

Aqua System provides great service and speaks descent english. Its located on the canal road (121). Turn left from Suthep Rd on to the canal road for 1km and you should find it on the right hand side. Hope this helps. cheers

Aqua System provides great service and speaks descent english. Its located on the canal road (121). Turn left from Suthep Rd on to the canal road for 1km and you should find it on the right hand side. Hope this helps. cheers

Can you provide more direction details? Business card? Phone number? Street address? Thanks!