Help With Reasonably Priced Strategic Tax Planning Firm

I am looking for an individual or firm that can advise me on the most cost effective way to set up a holding company so that my Thai spouse can minimize taxes from overseas holdings and preserve as much anonymity as is allowed by law. I have been unable to locate anyone who is actually interested in speaking to us. Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced firm or independent legal advisor that has experience in these matters and can help us to determine the best option?

I need to get this resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for any assistance or recommendations.

If I wanted advice from within Thailand I would go to Bangkok Bank. If I wanted anonymity based outside Thailand then I would open a bank account in Singapore. The key question is how much is the value of capital involved. Sometimes people want to get all protective about relatively small amounts of money.

Under no circumstances would I touch a no-name outfit within Thailand. They will suck you for sure.

Edited by yoshiwara

BuddhistDruid,

First, I like your name.

Next, It seems like you have two questions:

What are the Thai tax laws for Thai citizens in your wife's investment situation

and

How best to setup the company (if that is what is best for you)

If you want an accurate answer go to one of the large international CPA firms in Bangkok and talk to a partner in the tax department to find out the tax law for your situation and the next best steps.

Or you could look for a former tax partner from one of the large firms who now has their own small firm.

Most of the small legal and accounting firms will give you less than rock solid advice.

One of the methods is to set up a HK holding company with nominee shareholders. This requires further planification according to the countries where your assets are located in (presence of a dual tax treaty with HK or not). Contact me by PM for more info.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App