Cordless Telephones In Bangkok?

Silurian

Does anyone know of a good place to find a 900Mhz or 5.8Mhz cordless phone in Bangkok? I don't want a 2.4Ghz phone since my home wireless network and the phone conflict. I have tried several of the 2.4Ghz phones and they all conflicted with the wireless network especially the Panasonic brands. I've seen one 900Mhz phone at Lotus but it was really basic. The Office store above HomePro had 1.9Ghz phones that they could order. I have not seen the 5.8Ghz phones in Bangkok. While at Pantip, I didn't see any stores that were selling phones but I didn't go to every store. The 46/49 Mhz phones are also out of consideration since they are analog and anyone can pick up your conversation plus their distance is fairly limited.

Thanks!

-Sil

In Central Pinklao's Power Center I've seen many 900MHz phones...you could go for an American GE or Bell...I've seen Panasonic ones too. I reckon any Central Power Center or Power Mall should provide what you want.

The Office store above HomePro had 1.9Ghz phones that they could order. I have not seen the 5.8Ghz phones in Bangkok.

I bought a Reach CL-3380IDM DECT phone at Home Pro. This operates at 1.9 GHz.

Have them test it in the store. With mine, the batteries didn’t charge but after they were changed the phone worked fine.

---------------

Maestro

• 2 years later...
The Office store above HomePro had 1.9Ghz phones that they could order. I have not seen the 5.8Ghz phones in Bangkok.

I bought a Reach CL-3380IDM DECT phone at Home Pro. This operates at 1.9 GHz.

Have them test it in the store. With mine, the batteries didn't charge but after they were changed the phone worked fine.

---------------

Maestro

Hi, sorry for bringing up such an old post, but I am thinking about bringing a 1.9 GHz DECT cordless phone from the UK. Did you remain satisfied with a phone operating on the 1.9 GHz band, or were there any interference issues with other networks, such as PCT? Are you based in Bangkok, where PCT is widely used?

Thanks

toxic phones would not recomend them to anyone

do some reserch on them please

too much radiation all around us already why but something to add more?

So you don't use a mobile phone, microwave oven or use WiFi? Ok, that's cool, ish.