Hornets

My dog Jack (GDS) managed to get out in the forest and come screeming back followed by lots of hornets. Got stung about 10 times. Took him to the vet and after he put him on the drip and injected with antihistamine ( I think- vet does not speak much English) Jack is sort of ok, just drinks a lot and eat like a horse, always hungry.He spend a lot of time going to toilet and he stands there for ten minutes.peeing.Vet things that he is OK now. I am not sure, he is hot and want to stay in the aircon room.

Sounds like he is shit scared of the forest.......as I would be after being attacked by hornets.

How many days are you talking about after his treatment by the vet? So long as he is eating and drinking it is good..........as for the long time peeing, sorry can't help there.

I'm sure Jack will be fine.

Good luck Jack.

i can imagine how he feels stung 10times his body will be on fire,i was stung once a couple of weeks ago by the ones that have the orange and black bodies very painful for days.make sure he has some cold water,when mine gets hot i give him ice cubes and icecream.