Country Of Origin, How Important ?

soi41

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd choose to come from Vatican City, the smallest country in the world.

Then i could be on the gravy train all my life.

Half of the population from Vatican City are already in Pattaya. You know the exorcism thing. But the church will say sorry later!

When asked by westerners or Thai's "Where u Come FrOm???!

I say " I come from Earth, I am a citizen of the world, I'm a human".

Most Thai's and Westerners look at me like I'm crazy when I give them that reply

Or on ketamine...

Cool, Dalai Llama was also frowned upon when he replied to a Brittish Reporter about his nationality " I am a normal human being, a citizen of the world".

Sorry I'm not a nationalist and some narrowminds cant accept that...

When you tell immigration that do they stamp your planet passport?

OP has his title wrong.

Even a Scot knows its the State of Origin that means everything.

State of origin is NSW versus Queensland. Every one in Australia knows that

Edit

Sorry for being a little off topic

If there was as I suspect a typo in the thread title, maybe you are on topic more than most

I agree change country to state. We will have to move to different forum.

Calm down, man, there's nearly eleven months to go...

So it's not important at all to you, and yet

- you express yourself in English not Thai

- to a farang forum

- and try to get farangs' opinion

huh.png

Had a bad day at the clinic?sad.png Interested in other peoples POV=being openminded, not to common around here, I am fully aware of that. As for yourself what are you doing on a English forum, banned from the French ones already?whistling.gif

- to a farang forum

huh.png

Had a bad day at the clinic?sad.png Interested in other peoples POV=being openminded, not to common around here, I am fully aware of that. As for yourself what are you doing on a English forum, banned from the French ones already?whistling.gif

Good heavens no. Everyone is here because the British don't discuss sex, (not in any detail at least) and the French well we all know what the combination of French and Pattaya would do.

I'd choose to come from Vatican City, the smallest country in the world.

Then i could be on the gravy train all my life.

And some would say well into the afterlife as well!

- to a farang forum

huh.png

Keep you hat on, Jesus !

I was merely putting in perspective the sheer contradiction of your topic, nothing to get fluffed up about.

Seems you're the only one to take it bad, no one else think that was negative at all ermm.gif

Where is the French Forum ? Did not know they had one.

See ...Unlike you I have no problem whatsoever recognizing my origin is part of who I am.

- to a farang forum

huh.png

Good heavens no. Everyone is here because the British don't discuss sex, (not in any detail at least) and the French well we all know what the combination of French and Pattaya would do.

Unlike British French have taste and find Pattaya corny

- to a farang forum

huh.png

I give up. Why do French men come to Pattaya?

Smokie36@OP has his title wrong.

ripstanley@State of origin is NSW versus Queensland. Every one in Australia knows that

Edit

brit1984@If there was as I suspect a typo in the thread title, maybe you are on topic more than most

ripstanley@I agree change country to state. We will have to move to different forum.

SC@Calm down, man, there's nearly eleven months to go...

---------------------------

You were right, my mistake. We should've had the thread moved while it was quiet. I'm not sure I'd want this rabble in the other forum

SC

(I did not think it appropriate to truncate the conversation to fit the max quote no.)

Smokie36@OP has his title wrong.

ripstanley@State of origin is NSW versus Queensland. Every one in Australia knows that

Edit

brit1984@If there was as I suspect a typo in the thread title, maybe you are on topic more than most

ripstanley@I agree change country to state. We will have to move to different forum.

SC@Calm down, man, there's nearly eleven months to go...

---------------------------

You were right, my mistake. We should've had the thread moved while it was quiet. I'm not sure I'd want this rabble in the other forum

SC

(I did not think it appropriate to truncate the conversation to fit the max quote no.)

Nicely presented.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

I give up. Why do French men come to Pattaya?

For their corns

Sure France has it lot of corn, but way outnumbered by Brits, in Pattaya

You might be confusing corn with oats

ermm.gif

Nobody should EVER forget their nationality. Their forefathers have fought and died, fought for justice for the poor AND got it.

oooooooooooooop'd I'm English, don't know about the rest of you lot. smile.png

My forefathers went to England, killed a few, raped a few and then decided that Greenland was a nicer place.

ermm.gif

Nobody should EVER forget their nationality. Their forefathers have fought and died, fought for justice for the poor AND got it.

My forefathers went to England, killed a few, raped a few and then decided that Greenland was a nicer place.

Having spent most of last year there they are welcome to it. Which of the drunken natives were your relations?

I am from Australia. I like to keep aware of what is happenning down there but I now live in Thailand and consider this as home. I have a wife and a child on the way. I am lucky to live in the north where it is non touristy. Have lived in Phuket. The Thai people are very friendly and make me feel welcome up here. . There are some aspects I have to get use to (especially driving) but i am learning. If you think your country is so great why move?

Some of us had to move, our own countries were full up.ph34r.png

ermm.gif

Having spent most of last year there they are welcome to it. Which of the drunken natives were your relations?

Got it all wrong, I am the one selling the boozew00t.gif

I think JT should do a poll.

I could start it off, I'm from England, and I think it's a shit-hole.

Now anyone want to tell us their country is great or garbage?

If I could choose my country of birth, France or Germany or Switzerland.

Certain parts of the UK are as you say a sh*thole,but then so are certain parts of Thailand a shit*hole,you would only visit once,nowhere is perfect.

Edited by MAJIC

ermm.gif

Got it all wrong, I am the one selling the boozew00t.gif

Or sampling it too much?

Certain parts of the UK are as you say a sh*thole,but then so are certain parts of Thailand a shit*hole,you would only visit once,nowhere is perfect.

Britain is a police state, most don't seem to notice how oppressed they are.

What do you mean?

I never felt oppressed.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

• Like 1