Ed Visa To 6Months Tourist Visa

Hi,

curently i have a ED visa (12months + 3months extension).My extension will finish on 18.07.So i want to make a tourist visa.I already went ask,i can get 6months tourist visa(and after that i can make again).The price is 10 000baht with minivan to Laos. I was wondering if somebody know is there a way do it myself,i think it can be much more cheaper?

I can go only in Laos or i can go in Cambodia too?

I remember 2 years ago i went to cambodia for visa run it was only like 4000baht with arranged tour(before i didnt have ed visa i had only tourist visa 3months and i had to do extension).And also im for Serbia but i think unless im doing marrage or other with border tourist runs it shouldnt be problem?

thank you for your answers

I done this trip a couple of times before,You get breakfast and dinner day 1,and breakfast and lunch day2 and of course hotelroom.and the visa fee.,sure you can save some money but for me this is pain free,they take care of it all.If you buy direct from tourcompany you can save some money,the agents dont work for free(why should they)Try good tour travel.I used them for Laos and all was good.

THe fastest turn arounds for tourist visa now appear to be in Laos,

both Savannkhet and Vientian you give them passport and forms on

day 1 andcollect in afternoon of day two.

When you add the 2000 Thai Tourist visa, the Laod visa then add cost of

foos and travel, the 10 000 will e about right. Just depends on if you want to

travel the by mini van or go on your own.

You can not obtain in Cambodia. Yes you can easily do yourself to Laos, either Vientiane or Savannakhet. From Bangkok Vientiane is the normal path and bus or train to Nong Khai the route. You cross bridge into Laos and proceed to Vientiane to obtain visa staying overnight and exit the next workday afternoon for return trip.

You can not obtain in Cambodia. Yes you can easily do yourself to Laos, either Vientiane or Savannakhet. From Bangkok Vientiane is the normal path and bus or train to Nong Khai the route. You cross bridge into Laos and proceed to Vientiane to obtain visa staying overnight and exit the next workday afternoon for return trip.

And does anybody maybe know is there a visa run like this with tour and touts but maybe less cheaper? i heard prices about 6,7000 baht? or really with tour cant be chaper than 10 000baht?