Will Tiger Air Be Based At Don Muang

Hi everone

I have a return flight booked from Bangkok to Singapore on Augsut 13 2012. My e-ticket says departure is from Suvarnabhumi airport but i have heard budget carriers in the near future will use Don Muang.

Can anybody verify this?

Thanks

enigma

Near future that is effective from 1 Oct 2012....so far Tiger has not make the decision yet....just FYI effective Sept 2012 Tiger will operates from Terminal 2 in Singapore...the Budget terminal will be demolished...new budget terminal coming up...

• Like 1

Other then Taxi, what other options do we have from don muang to Mochit?

If you can get a taxi to use the meter then the trip to Mo Chit is not expensive. And it's a lot closer than Suvarnabhumi. I don't think there are any viable alternatives.

If you can get a taxi to use the meter then the trip to Mo Chit is not expensive. And it's a lot closer than Suvarnabhumi. I don't think there are any viable alternatives.

Climb up to the arrival level and exit there. You'll find many taxis competing for a fare after having dropped passengers off.

If they do not use meter then you decline their service like many taxis decline your request. When I was in Bangkok a taxi said his meter was broken. I then got wife to get him to stop and got a new one. He had told her the fare would be 600 baht. Actual fare was 179 plus 55 baht toll.

Plenty of bus and van options to go to BTS Mo Chit station. Catch almost any bus outside of DMK heading south and just ask Mo Chit to make sure. If you really do want the info I could look it up and post the route numbers.

If you want to go the 1km to MO Chit Bus station that requires another leg (taxi, motorbike or bus)

Edited by Lakegeneve

Climb up to the arrival level and exit there. You'll find many taxis competing for a fare after having dropped passengers off.

I think you mean the departure level, right?

Edited by Lakegeneve