What'S Your Favourite Forum On Thaivisa?

theblether

Anything with sex and fisticuffs. I particularly like the news threads for Pattaya where there are always hijinks to be had with Kathoeys, foreign visitors and someone getting stabbed in the buttocks.

I also like threads with pics of cops pointing at mugs they have apprehended.

• Like 2

General Topics of course, you can find everything here, from nuts to wits, exactly like in real life... A little banter lifts my spirit, an bars are too noisy and full of drunk people.

Mostly I come to General Forum, because it is general, no particular topics, same like to read things happened in each day.

But the most relaxing to read when I had bad mood from work, traffic, i like to read in Family and children forum.

The Food forum is also good, but more I read, i become more fat..!!!! :D

The travel forum mostly, and a distant second the Arsenal topic notwithstanding the fact that it's regularly invaded by some spuds fans.tongue.png

General is more an annoyance than a pleasure lately.

Yermaneewai.gif

We've signed Adebayor now as well....more to come too....stay tuned yermanee! biggrin.png

• Like 1

The travel forum mostly, and a distant second the Arsenal topic notwithstanding the fact that it's regularly invaded by some spuds fans.tongue.png

General is more an annoyance than a pleasure lately.

Yermaneewai.gif

We've signed Adebayor now as well....more to come too....stay tuned yermanee! biggrin.png

Another Arsenal, ManC and Madrid reject.

Wait till he starts raiding your barracks !!!!laugh.png

Yermaneewai.gif

I have one particular favourite thread mostly populated my SC and myself....great fun when the conditions are right....although for the Old Faithful followers its been a long driech winter.

If I have you right, Smokie, it's been plagued by a plethora of Americana. Why, oh why, do they think their trivia are of global interest? There's more happening down Sauciehall Street than in their whole sprawling reservation!

I have one particular favourite thread mostly populated my SC and myself....great fun when the conditions are right....although for the Old Faithful followers its been a long driech winter.

If I have you right, Smokie, it's been plagued by a plethora of Americana. Why, oh why, do they think their trivia are of global interest? There's more happening down Sauciehall Street than in their whole sprawling reservation!

The thread is open to all.

However I suggest anyone who has not read the rules to go away and do so before contributing.

This thread starts off at "Expert" level....and can be fast and furious.

"Catch up Ray for goidness sake man!"

If I had a favorite it would be the Do it yourself housing forum , I have an interest in building,it is usual devoid of the usual nonsense, that some times appears in some of the other forums.

​ Usually I quickly scan the General forum for anything other than " why can'd the Thais and Thailand be more like us" thread, usually with out success ,

Then I read the Visa and Immigration to other countries forum. I received great help there when I was in need, and i try to return the favor, Then I go to the Isaan forum to see what's going on there, since I spend a lot of my time in Isaan.

I would be remised remiss if i did not mention that despite the criticism , all sob-forums on TV provide a valuable service.