Toyota Vigo Delivery Delays

tolsti

Some friends of mine from Southern Africa have contacted me re purchasing a new Toyota Vigo direct from a dealer here and shipping it back to Africa.

I have no experience in buying vehicles here and have a couple of questions which I hope to get answers to:

1) Following the flood delays are things back to normal now and if so what sort of delivery time should they expect from order to delivery to the dealer (not shipping) ?

2) Does anyone know of and could recommend a good dealer who could handle the whole transaction? They are prepared to come here and sort the shipping out but obviously it would be a lot easier if it could be done as a job lot.

thanks

G

make sure that the authorities in S.A. do not require a heating system.

I tried to export to New Zealand - but no chance without a heater!

Also very unlikely you can obtain the necessary certification in order to register it there. Actually almost impossible. Lot's of people have been trying to do this for years without success.

The heater is an easy fix.

make sure that the authorities in S.A. do not require a heating system.

I tried to export to New Zealand - but no chance without a heater!

Also very unlikely you can obtain the necessary certification in order to register it there. Actually almost impossible. Lot's of people have been trying to do this for years without success.

The heater is an easy fix.

PS I was referring to the comment about NZ not SA. My apologies.