Pierre "Superzozo".....R.I.P.

eyecatcher

I am not sure if the TV community are aware but I was told today by his wife that Pierre has sadly passed away yesterday.

I had been in contact with Pierre only on this forum and had arranged a business meeting with him this afternoon. I had never met him nor spoke to him, but simply arrived at his house today at Baan Vieng Dong, spoke to his wife who calmy announced he had passed away.

I spoke via email with him only Monday and he said he had been out of the country for a couple of weeks.

I am sure he had many friends here and no doubt they will enlighten us to further information, but I am sure you will be behind me in passing on our condolences to his wife and family.

I do know she is aware of is involvement on TV and will no doubt be reading messages of support in the very near future.

I worked with Pierre Michol and his wife as a tourist police volunteer for a number of years. He was a great guy to know. His death must have been sudden as his wife was on a visit to her homeland in Singapore, Pierre's funeral is tomorrow (Thursday) at the church near Narrowat bridge at 1pm