What Has Caused Terrorism

strawberry

Hey Georgy Porgy

If he is a gentle man from Aussie He will end up loving me

Bring them on

This is a great thng to do on a Sunday arvo and I see we are on line at the same time. mate we better stop meeting like this or all the guys will talk.

Got to go help the wife plant some seed so we can feed all the lazy city slickers

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Joe Strawberry

Axel, are you playing God again? I'm not sure what you mean by, I "can do better". I am not 100 positive about what I've suggested here, but I am very much leaning that way. The writing style and ideas are very similar, and the gentleman has suddenly mostly disappeared.

The gentleman felt that he "wasn't anti-Semetic" also, but he went on to post one of the nuttiest, most anti-Semetic posts that I have ever seen:

QUOTE (the gentleman @ Thu 2004-01-29, 09:08:28)

about 9/11

no Israelies were killed and no one turned up for work at the "Israel Embassy" - I am not sure which Israel "department" - did anyone else hear this?

It is a major point, I think - anyone shed more light? 

No Georgie-Porgie, leave God where he belongs to and out of this forum.

Seems, you are a little obsessed with The Gentleman. Yes, I responded to his posting as well (think on 01/30) and have not heard anything from him since.

So keep it up, but let's try to find out what "Has Caused Terrorism".

I find this question intriguing.

to post one of the nuttiest, most anti-Semetic posts that I have ever seen:
QUOTE (the gentleman @ Thu 2004-01-29, 09:08:28)

about 9/11

no Israelies were killed and no one turned up for work at the "Israel Embassy" - I am not sure which Israel "department" - did anyone else hear this?

It is a major point, I think - anyone shed more light? 

BTW that 'news' was traced to Al-Manar Television in Beirut Lebanon,

a pro-Palestinian channel.

Boon Mee

Israelites mate I've just given my age away. I'm getting weary and it will be good to be dead then I can sleep for all eternity.

Well you've given something away. They haven't been called "Israelites" for something like 2,000 years. :o

Israelites? heh heh :D Haven't heard 'em being called that since--Sunday school!

"Yea, verily! The Israelites doth vex the Palestinians and the sons of Mohab! Mak mak!" :D

<<Israelites mate I've just given my age away. I'm getting weary and it will be good to be dead then I can sleep for all eternity.>>

Joe Strawberry - get yourself on up to Issan and "bag" yourself some tender lovin' care! Do you a world of good and put life back in the 'ol bones.

Heh, heh - I love being non-PC :o

Boon Mee