German Resident Drugged And Robbed At His Jomtien Apartment

Rimmer

Two words: bank account!!!

Two words, hong pak, or short time hotel.

Who in their right mind would bring 3 strangers back to their home?

Jezz Pattaya is full of these short time places, 350-500 baht.

The Thais know how to conduct business with these sort, why do farang always feel the need to move these girls in with them?

Just an update, it wasn't 1M Baht, it was 160,000 Baht - no idea about the Euros yet - the reporter understood it wrong (or is putting a spin to it for attention), two of the girls were in their 30s, the other was 24.

Aha, so the problem is that he is older, its not that he takes 3 hookers from the beach?

did i mention 3 hookers?

3 or 10 hookers, it wouldnt matter - if he hadnt have the money at home...

but he was a resident, not a tourist, missed this somehow...

even though, we all will get old - wouldnt be bad to help everyone a little...

Well if he had not brought the street hookers than the money would not be stolenthumbsup.gif

I recommend the horny Hannes change his name from “Eigner” (translated: owner) to looser!

I hope it wasn't our dear friend Naam!

Naam is not german thumbsup.gif

i bloody well consider myself to be German although i possess dual citizenship tongue.png but i'm not 71, don't live i a Jomtien condo shack and my wife wouldn't allow me to bring home three hookers ermm.gif

p.s. she is very annoyed.gif when it concerns hookers or mia nois unsure.png

Edited by Naam

Aha, so the problem is that he is older, its not that he takes 3 hookers from the beach?

did i mention 3 hookers?

3 or 10 hookers, it wouldnt matter - if he hadnt have the money at home...

but he was a resident, not a tourist, missed this somehow...

even though, we all will get old - wouldnt be bad to help everyone a little...

Well if he had not brought the street hookers than the money would not be stolenthumbsup.gif

yup... he should have taken them from a bar/club if he is was so rich... but even honest girls would be tempted... supposing the money was really there in the first place...

just another LOL story

maybe he needed some kind of cover up for why the money is missing.

Edited by manarak

Just an update, it wasn't 1M Baht, it was 160,000 Baht - no idea about the Euros yet - the reporter understood it wrong (or is putting a spin to it for attention), two of the girls were in their 30s, the other was 24.

From a million down to 160K...maybe there was only 3000 Euro or less too.

Hmmmmmm....

Anybody think it was maybe knock out drops on the nipples?

Still....the two most common elements in the universe are...1. Hydrogen.

2. Stupidity.

I sincerely hope the "ladies" enjoy the money...teach the geezer a lesson.

Just an update, it wasn't 1M Baht, it was 160,000 Baht - no idea about the Euros yet ..... two of the girls were in their 30s, the other was 24.

In a day or two it will be 50 Baht and all of them will be gay men.

• Like 2

Just an update, it wasn't 1M Baht, it was 160,000 Baht - no idea about the Euros yet ..... two of the girls were in their 30s, the other was 24.

In a day or two it will be 50 Baht and all of them will be gay men.

Ahhhhh...Watson, come here...it was ladyboys.w00t.gif

If this is true, which I doubt, it looks like the silly guy has taken more than he could handle. Too much money, too many ladies .. although this sounds more like "lady boy's" job. Who said they were ladies??

Edited by notime

No Euros were stolen at all, just an iPhone 4, the jewelry he was wearing, AUD 70 from his wallet and 160,000 baht. They weren't freelancers either - he knew the 24 yr old for a while, she was possibly from Tiger Agogo on Walking St (still confirming), the two 30+ girls were her friends who she invited over.

The article is bullshit, it's not consistent with what he told me or the police.

$68.4K USD / 44K GBP /55.8 EURO / 2.2MM ThB? Anyone with that much money in a room in Thailand is asking for serious trouble. I'm amazed the "Girls" didn't arrange for his execution. Sounds like an insurance job to me. Even a Thai Policeman would be severely tempted to do a Dirty!

Do not believe he had this amount of money in his room....

Why would anyone lie about such a sum, unless it was for some insurance scam? We can probably rule out such a scam as I doubt that any insurance policy would cover it.

You are not serious are you,

Why would anyone lie about such a sum, unless it was for some insurance scam? We can probably rule out such a scam as I doubt that any insurance policy would cover it.

You are not serious are you,

Certainly. Insurance rarely covers more than the equivalent of a few 10s of thousands of Baht in cash.

• 1 month later...