Beer Lao Dark-Is This Still Available

fforest1

The Beer Lao guy in Pattaya that used to be behind the Big-C on Pattaya Tai relocated to a single level shophouse round the back of Soi Phon Prapha Nimit 2, just of SCC Road on the east side of Sukhumvit. About 6 months ago, I bought 2 cases of the blonde variety there but he only had one case of the dark. Other times I rely on my mate to sms me when he sees any Beer Lao at Makro Pattaya but as mentioned in other posts, there doesn't seem to be any stock control (hard to believe eh?!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Try again.

offtopic2.gif Do you know if this is available in Pattaya Makro? If so i may just have gone to heaven thumbsup.gif

Costing me the equivalent of 125baht here in China - when its available.

The London Pride ?

This was Chonburi/Bang Saen Makro. Only forty minutes drive up the road. I haven't looked since then, but I'm wondering if this was a London olympics special order.

If in Pattaya try Royal foods who supply catering and anyone that wants to buy it with western stuff. They have a beer and wine list. I only briefly looked at it, but they had German beers at pretty friendly prices.

For those of you who are having trouble getting dark beerlao look at my avitar and weep wink.png

Oh and it's only 25 Baht a bottle here thumbsup.gif

That's just not fair :(

Next you will be telling us that you are washing down a freshly baked French stick ;)

• Like 1

This topic scares me. I'm addicted to Rogue Brewing's Chocolate Stout (USA product) and will be moving to Thailand soon. If I can't get a good stout there, I may have to quit drinking. Incidentally, I understand that homebrewing is against the law in Thailand. True?

This topic scares me. I'm addicted to Rogue Brewing's Chocolate Stout (USA product) and will be moving to Thailand soon. If I can't get a good stout there, I may have to quit drinking. Incidentally, I understand that homebrewing is against the law in Thailand. True?

yes homebrewing is illegal here. so is littering clap2.gif

• Like 1