Best Car / Bike Wash In Central Pattaya?

johnlexo

i have started to use Hollywood car wash on the south bound side of the railway road between junction of siam country club road and soi nung plab wan

180 baht for the fortuner, 160 for the Vigo pickup they did a good job on both

they also offer a buy 10 get one free promotion card

also an unusual offer to rewash it for free if it rains on your car within 24 hours of initial washing

not sure if i would want to test that out as not too many english speakers there but it is in writing on the receipt

they have on site food facilty as well while you wait

only drawback is if you do not want to wait on site there are no motorbike taxis stands on that stretch, so you have to walk to either junction to get one

i have started to use Hollywood car wash on the south bound side of the railway road between junction of siam country club road and soi nung plab wan

also an unusual offer to rewash it for free if it rains on your car within 24 hours of initial washing

not sure if i would want to test that out as not too many english speakers there but it is in writing on the receipt

only drawback is if you do not want to wait on site there are no motorbike taxis stands on that stretch, so you have to walk to either junction to get one

I agree but the walk to SSCC for a motorbike take isn't really far however the was isn't long either. They do my motorcycle for 80 baht and I give the kids 100. They do a good job.

I wash my motorbike and the hire car myself out the front of our house. I probably do this once a week when we are in Pattaya. It embarrasses the wife and she tells me that the neighbours think I am poor because I can't afford to pay someone to clean them.

• Like 1

I agree but the walk to SSCC for a motorbike take isn't really far however the was isn't long either. They do my motorcycle for 80 baht and I give the kids 100. They do a good job.

it takes longer for two cars

walking is not my thing either

Edited by Rimmer
Flame

it takes longer for two cars

walking is not my thing either

True that hover there are quite a few MC taxis going past there as the market is close and also if you tell the kids that work there you need one they will summon one. I'm not much of a walker in the heat too.

I wash my motorbike and the hire car myself out the front of our house. I probably do this once a week when we are in Pattaya. It embarrasses the wife and she tells me that the neighbours think I am poor because I can't afford to pay someone to clean them.

You should do what I do then.

Have the missus wash the car.

• Like 1