Need Advise For Visa Run Service From Pattaya To Vientiane

Hi there

Several times i used visa run services for get a double entry tourist visa in Vientiane. In the past, we were only 4-6 peoples in a shuttle bus. But the last time, 9 and 10 peoples sit in the bus. That was a very uncomfortable trip. This happens with Land&Sea Travel and Good Tours Travel. So far i remember, those offices promised, that they will take maximal 6 peoples to the trip. The customers paid between 7900 and 9000 Baht.

Can someone give me an advise for a Visarun office which offers relaxed trips?

By the way: Now i got my 4th visa in a row in my current passport. I feared that I get a red stamp. But everything ist fine.

Edited by alocacoc

Hi

Although not quite what you`ve asked, when I went I flew BKK to Udon Thani with Air Asia , cost was about 1800 baht each way but you could perhaps get cheaper, I booked late.( Took taxi Pattaya to BKK but could have gone by bus there)

Then bus to Vientiane, via Nong Khai You can get a bus Udon Thani to Vientiane but I believe you need a Laos visa to board.

I quite enjoyed doing it that way but did have spare time so didn`t rush.smile.png

It looks to me expensive...

This packages includes 1 night in a hotel with 2 breakfast, 1 launch and 1 dinner. It also includes the costs for the visa. The main reason, why i used such services is, because you dont have to wait at the embassy. Just leave the passport there and the stuff from the visarun service will pick it up the following day.

Actually, the entire trip is well organized. For that i have no complains. But it is horrible to sit more then 9 hours together with 8 strangers in a van.

It was absolutely ok in the past, as we was 4 persons. So, every person can relax on a own seat row...

Thanks for the sugestions so far....