Want To Play Tennis Or Squash In Bangkok?

anyone interested - weekday, weekends...???

indoor, outdoor...

if you are, let me know so we can figure out the rest.

haven't played in a while, but would love to start again :)

if there's already something going on with a group, let me know so I can join.

thanks

cheers

Bo

Hi all..Would love to start again too...Used to play in university and would be playing around 4.5 - 5.0 level...Please let me know in case you still looking...cheers..

P.s. Kawapower, grading is basicly a scale between 0 - 7 I think, which gives an idea about the skill level of a tennis player..Hope that helps...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi to all

I'm up for playing tennis any weekday, I play at the British club but also at a court on Suk 38 and some courts in the Chatuchack area.

I'd not heard of the scoring system before coming here but I guess I'm roughly a 3.5-4.5.

Let me know guys if anyone would like to meet up for a game.

Hi,

The Racquet club on 49 has covered courts. I know of no climate controlled indoor courts in BKK.

I am an avid tennis player of 1.5 years of experience. I am a true 3.0. In my experience the players in Thailand tend to overate themselves.

I love to play and yearn for a people to play with. I will play with anyone who wants to play.

Managed to meet up with highbrows for a game today.

We played at Suan Rot Fai สวนรถไฟ which is about 10 minutes walk from MRT Phahon Yothin.

I have attached a map, but basically you leave MRT Phahon Yothin at exit 3 and cross the small park, which is basically a roundabout.

Then cross the footbridge. You come out at the corner of SRT Park. Turn right with the park on your left and go around the corner. You will see the tennis courts across the road, but you have to keep walking until you see the bridge.

The courts cost 35 baht per hour and are in average condition. They were not busy on a Sunday afternoon. They have a tennis wall there.

post-136774-0-52500800-1346591909_thumb.

• 1 month later...

Would love to join are you guys still playing Tennis ? been 10 years since i last played tennis but recently played at home and still got those nice shots ... i can rate myself 4.0 and looking forward to play at the ITF events in 2013 smile.png

Edited by ManOnTheRoad