How Many Visa Runs Can I Get?

American 30 years old

I've been reading up on the forums for a couple hours but i am still confused on how many visa i can get

Basically i had two 30 day free entries from air and one 60 day visa from vientiane laos.

I am hearing you can only stay in thailand for 90 days period within 180.

I realized the Thai Embassy is closed on the weekend so I am thinking of going to Thailand during that time and returning to get my 60 day visa.

What are the limits on each visa?

15 day?

30 day on air arrival?

and 60 day visas?

The 90 in 180 rule was repealed a while ago, and all else equal the only thing that would stop you from getting another visa is the mood of the officers processing your application. Moods have regional tendencies; for example, Penang's officers seem to think it's Monday morning, for the last year. Savannakhet is perpetually productive, and Vientiane is a close second.

so i should i have no problem getting my second 60 day visa after two 30 days and soon to be one 15 day visa?

there is a limit of 2 60 day visa before arrival correct?

also four 15 day visa limit?

no limit on 30 day arrival from air?

I forgot to mention i had a 3 day overtstay on my first re-entry and a 8 day on the second re-entry. will that be a issue for them?

Edited by Sojuncoke

There is no set limit on anything - there are specific policies observed by come Consulates for visa issue but all are subject to change. Up to now overstays that are paid have not been an issue.