Where Are All The Chatters ?

Totster

There are 59 members online now..

Totster, LaoPo, sabaijai, rcjoop, pbrane, stendhal, earthless, tavarich, Ballou, Sir Burr, sriracha john, giulio, Tarragona, jackr, Fosa, Grant, jing jing, bod2001, Neeranam, gharknes, BillW, Rasel, JXXXL, markuk, bigprop, Erwin1011, Glauka, Ice Maiden, Call_me_daddy57, lopburi3, Thetyim, Paul L, siamesekitty, chownah, Bryan in Isaan, sonthaya, poorfarang, Condo_bk, Swedishcargo, buadhai, chonabot, maestro, bartender100, Khun Jean, cclub75, JingleBalls, benypenny, Ulysses G., mon_siam, yury98, alexjw, Sunny Valentine, terdsak_12, Templer, gburns57au, samran, Chivas, Patex, tywais

Why aren't you in chat having a laugh... with me..all alone ! :D

chat.thaivisa.com

totster :o

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 59 members online now..

Totster, LaoPo, sabaijai, rcjoop, pbrane, stendhal, earthless, tavarich, Ballou, Sir Burr, sriracha john, giulio, Tarragona, jackr, Fosa, Grant, jing jing, bod2001, Neeranam, gharknes, BillW, Rasel, JXXXL, markuk, bigprop, Erwin1011, Glauka, Ice Maiden, Call_me_daddy57, lopburi3, Thetyim, Paul L, siamesekitty, chownah, Bryan in Isaan, sonthaya, poorfarang, Condo_bk, Swedishcargo, buadhai, chonabot, maestro, bartender100, Khun Jean, cclub75, JingleBalls, benypenny, Ulysses G., mon_siam, yury98, alexjw, Sunny Valentine, terdsak_12, Templer, gburns57au, samran, Chivas, Patex, tywais

chat.thaivisa.com

Okay okay.

I'll take a peep in the chatroom soon, everytime I enter it is usually empty so I've given up!

Why aren't you in chat having a laugh... with me..all alone ! :o

Some (most) of us have to go out on the piss, you know....

Except he who can't spell that has to go to w*rk.

Edited by LovelyCutie

I am one of the oldies and "honoured " member of the OFCS !

You have to pick your time to have some nice chats.

btw; never ever found yorky drunk on the chat.I was the one who warned him about his first Chang at noon.We had quite a nice group in those days and I learned a lot as well as had fun.

Create your own group of people you like to chat with.Give it some time.

As mentioned also there is the time difference from 6 till 14 hours!!!!

Don't give up and have a look (chat) now and than :o

Some (most) of us have to go out on the piss, you know....

My word.. didn't realise it was Saturday.. :o

I haven't got a clue what day it is most of the time.. cos it doesn't matter... :D

totster :D

I am one of the oldies and "honoured " member of the OFCS !

You have to pick your time to have some nice chats.

btw; never ever found yorky drunk on the chat.I was the one who warned him about his first Chang at noon.We had quite a nice group in those days and I learned a lot as well as had fun.

Create your own group of people you like to chat with.Give it some time.

As mentioned also there is the time difference from 6 till 14 hours!!!!

Don't give up and have a look (chat) now and than :o

At last - a sensible contribution to this thread!

Just a note for those who are gonna pop into chat to say hello...

Don't just go in and leave straight away if no one is in there... just carry on with your surfing, leave the chat window running and wait for someone... that way you'll get to chat !

Just a note for those who are gonna pop into chat to say hello...

Don't just go in and leave straight away if no one is in there... just carry on with your surfing, leave the chat window running and wait for someone... that way you'll get to chat !

Also load 'control panel', 'settings' and set a sound to play when someone enters/chats. :D

I've signed on a few times but can never seem to figure out what everyone is talking about. I lurked for about an hour this morning and was completely baffled.
we are not 100% sure what we are talking about a lot of the time either,just ask what we are talking about and join in,if you are unsure what to say you can aways fall back on taking the piss out of yorky :o