I Need Assistance Locating Second-Hand Books

I am in the need of several books. I prefer second-hand for buying these particular books outright is quite expensive. Would you possibly know where I could locally find the following books?

1. Writer's Reference with Resources for Multilingual Writers and ESL

2. Grammar for Teachers: A Guide to American English for Native and Non-Native Speakers

3. The Empowered Writer: An Essential Guide to Writing and Research

Thank you for your effort....

I would assume finding specific titles such as these in LOS would be difficult, second-hand even more so.

If you want to know where good places to find second-hand books locally, it would help if people knew where you were, friend.

I see you've posted elsewhere concerning this matter. I would suggest that you search on line for downloads, ScribD might well be a good start along with any educational P2P. sites which may well give you that which you seek.

I would assume finding specific titles such as these in LOS would be difficult, second-hand even more so.

If you want to know where good places to find second-hand books locally, it would help if people knew where you were, friend.

Bangkok, Thailand

Hi, there's the Dasa Books Cafe near Phrom Phong BTS station between Sukhumvit 26 and 28; visit their website, you can download their complete list of second-hand books and search through there. Or call/email them.

Of the three you want, only the Grammar for Teachers is avaliable on Amazon as a Kindle download, is that's any help.

I usually get e-books from ebooks-heaven but a quick search didn't throw up any of the three you're after.

regards