Broke Thai Woman Arrested Following Theft Of Necklace From Sattahip Gold Shop

Rimmer

Broke Thai Woman arrested following theft of necklace from Sattahip Gold Shop

SATTAHIP:--A 23 year old Thai Woman was arrested on Monday afternoon accused of stealing a Gold Necklace valued at 25,000 Baht from a Gold Shop in Sattahip District.

Police were called to the shop and arrested Khun Amarat who was initially detained by members of the public just outside the shop with the Gold Necklace which she is alleged to have substituted with a fake gold necklace. The incident began with the suspect entering the shop and choosing to purchase a gold necklace.

The Shop owner, Khun Sasitorn aged 57 was distracted for a time which is when the suspect swapped the real gold necklace with a fake one. She then claimed she needed to go to an ATM to withdraw money to purchase the necklace and walked out of the shop, The shop owner realised what had happened and raised the alarm which is when members of the public assisted her to detain the suspect outside of the shop. Initially the shop owner took pity on the suspect but after she mistakenly called the shop owner “Aunty” instead of “Miss”

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/59024/broke-thai-woman-arrested-theft-necklace-sattahip-gold-shop/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-07-17

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

This thief is the sister of my girlfriend. She is a notoric thief and now spends a 1 month sentence in the pattaya prison in Nong Plalai. She obviously never got caught before, or the victims did not go to police. She repeatedly stealed from my girlfriend, and she also stealed from me. When caught she promised to pay me the money back, but all what happend was that she then disappeared.

She spent the last 6 month in Sattahip, where she found a new boy friend. Now she is pregnant in the 4 month, and the boyfriend quit on her because she also stealed from him.

Edited by Rimmer
Unnecessary