Make Your Own Bread In 2 Minutes In The Microwave

crocken

Great recipe, thank you, I will try too.

Only the salad dressing looks like this sweet stuff thai love but I guess it's not if you're diabetic.

I've a recipe for light vinaigrette that taste almost the same as the real one. A bit of mustard, salt, pepper and a tea spoon of balsamic vinegar. After that the ration vinegar to oil vary according to the recipe, from 1 to 2 to 1 to 4, for me I add oil until I find the taste I like. Of course we use olive oil but the trick is to replace half of the oil by water. It taste good, all the ingredient are natural and it's very easy and fast to prepare.

Edited by JurgenG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I was looking for bread that i can eat on atkins low carb diet, and there it was ...Flaxseed flour bread.made in the microwave in 2 minutes.

so i went out and bought a pack of flaxseed and pack of baking powder from friendship supermarket pattaya.and rushed home to try it.

I put it thru my coffee grinder and made some flour from the flaxseed then added 4 tablespoons into bowl then half a tea spoon of baking powder,pinch of salt,1 egg,and either 2 tablespoons of water instead i used a tablespoon of melted butter.mix it all into a paste and put in microwave for 2 minute and wow.....amazing brown bread so soft and delicious 4 grams of carbs and 4 grams of fiber so = no carbs,i made a chicken and salad sandwich then tested my blood.... sugars went from 5.5 to 6.0 one hour after eating.

you can make this into so many things sandwiches,cakes,flavoured bread,pizza base......great for diabetics and weight watchers.Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app