Dear George

theblether

I hope you received my email george....internet up here in the sticks is a bit ropey. tongue.png

We're waiting patiently....although theblether's tongue is hanging out in all of the photos...biggrin.pngw00t.gif

Or that might be the tiger.....

You guys have a drink voucher to use in Chiang Mai. Will email you details this evening.

Cheers tongue.png

Thanks george. thumbsup.gif

No email yet however and we leave for Samui tomorrow morning....tongue.png

Edited by smokie36

wow, our foremost expert on he kingdom, all things thai and one of our most prolific posters will actually be boots down in the kingdom. what a treat for all of us here full-time

Don't you have work to do laddie? rolleyes.gif

You guys have a drink voucher to use in Chiang Mai. Will email you details this evening.

Cheers tongue.png

In all the days out I have organised, including Mods, Admin, venerable posters, ejits, and memorable members, a walking tour of one of the most beautiful cities in the world, forced into public houses to keep them happy, a beer token, not a sniff.

I am most unhappy, lets see what Troll post I can come up with, although I am a little rusty.

Cheers tongue.png

In all the days out I have organised, including Mods, Admin, venerable posters, ejits, and memorable members, a walking tour of one of the most beautiful cities in the world, forced into public houses to keep them happy, a beer token, not a sniff.

I am most unhappy, lets see what Troll post I can come up with, although I am a little rusty.

We're still thirsty as well Moss..sad.png ....but I'll happily buy you a beer! biggrin.png

Hadn't realized Mr. George owned a brewery. coffee1.gif

The last time I had "a" drink with George I was lucky to find my way back to the hotel - and it was only 100 meters away. tongue.png

It is what happened in the part you cannot remember between leaving the venue and waking up in the hotel you have to worry about.

Edited by harrry