Imho The Police Should Have Kicked Him A Bit More.....

pattayadingo

Back to the start as we saw it.

An orange pick up truck stopped outside 7/11 on soi Arunothai last night. Nothing seemed to happen for a couple of minutes then a crowd started to gather around. Our initial reaction was that the driver had hit a m/c or similar. Next thing is the driver jumps out and back into his truck. Seconds later a woman climbed out of the passenger side and began running up the street. The driver leapt out and gave chase. He soon caught her and started punching her. No one came to her aid.

The poor woman was half dragged back to the truck and forced inside by the pony tailed Thai driver who then grabbed the roof of the truck, leapt up and proceeded to kick her through the open door several times. Watched now by a largish crowd he ran to the drivers door and back a few times, slamming the passenger door shut as she tried to get out again and again. He pounded on the bonnet with his fist, got back into the truck and eventually drove off at speed.

Several minutes later a crowd ran down a side street. We could not make out what was going on. More confusion as another group of people ran along soi Arunothai towards Klang. We wondered if the woman had escaped from the truck and was fleeing.

The police in Khaki turned up in their truck and stopped outside the 7/11 shop. Maybe a dozen of them. They scattered about through the bars asking questions and presumably looking for the man or the woman. Unseen by the police the driver drove his truck back to the area and up a side street where he parked up.

After some time the police left.

The police came back after the pony tailed man, now shirtless, appeared on the street and began searching through the small bars. In the confusion the police either failed to see the man or were not sure who they were looking for as the man walked from the bars onto the street in front of them.

Next a policeman saw and called out to him. The pony tailed man came over and waiied the officer and then he walked off. Seconds later the man was surrounded by policemen. The man was hit and he fell to the road in a heap. Several policemen then kicked him a couple of times and left him in the road as another officer took photos of the man before they walked away, got back into their truck and drove off.

No arrest was made, surprisingly, considering the vicious attack this pony tailed man made on the woman. Maybe the police decided some reciprocal punishment and the photos was enough.

A few minutes later the pony tailed man got up off the road and walked away.

Maybe a domestic dispute. We do not know. Bar staff hinted at drugs but they did not really know for sure either.

All in all a crazy night while sitting in a bar having a couple of beers with a few friends.

I never understand how a crowd can standby and watch a single guy beat up a women and not intervene.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

Neither could I until I saw what can happen when people interfere with domestics. Not that I know for sure this was. But it seemed that way. Definitely not a nice scene especially him hanging on the roof and swinging his feet into the cab to kick her repeatedly.

I have to admit i would have loved to intervene but that would have made things a lot worse and the repercussions could have been very bad.

I cannot understand why the man was not taken away by these police to be honest. That woman must have a lot of aches and pain this morning :(

I think a good kicking by the BIB was the best thing all round really. A fine wouldn't of taught him anything. I wish the coppers round here (uk) would adopt that approach. These anti social behaviour orders just dont seem to work.

When l was a kid in UK, the cop would give you a clip round the lug hole. thumbsup.gif

I never understand how a crowd can standby and watch a single guy beat up a women and not intervene.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

A couple of years ago I witnessed a Thai guy beating up his mrs in public.

Too cut a long story short, the woman was a yaba addict and thief, had also borrowed money that was never paid back.

The locals had had enough, the husband was told to teach his wife a lesson, and if he didnt the locals would teach him and his mrs a lesson, well you can guess what happened.

Not a pretty sight, woman left the area shortly afterwards, never seen again.