Thai Consulate In Denpasar, Bali Offers Triple-Entry Tourist Visa

1. It's $40 per entry.

2. Same in Jakarta.

3. The rule says you can have only one visa at a time. The old one will be cancelled.

Thank you.

I called Bali visa officer and she says multiple entry visa is given to someone who has married with Thai person and this must be official marriage certificate from Thai autority

• 3 months later...

What are the cheapest flights to Bali from Bangkok? Around 8k one-way is what I can find on Air Asia, which is a bit expensive so may not be worth going just for a triple entry visa.

Check your dates on skyscanner.com. You should be able to get a return for <10k but the prices depend very much on your date flexibility.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Does anyone have any recent intel on this Bali visa? Is it still 3 entries and still $40 per? And was londoedan correct in assuming this could allow for a nearly 9 month stay is your 3rd entry is just a day or two prior to the 6 month expiry of the visa, where you get another 60 day entry stamp, pushing 2 months past the visa expiry, which is extendable another 30?

a tourist visa entry is 60 day and can be extended by 30 days, so 3 entries is 3 times 90 days (with extensions). But all entries must be made before the visa itself expires!! That the visa is expired is no problem for an extension, only the entry itself.

Member vongbali works at the consulate in Denpasar. You can PM him for up to date info.

a tourist visa entry is 60 day and can be extended by 30 days, so 3 entries is 3 times 90 days (with extensions). But all entries must be made before the visa itself expires!! That the visa is expired is no problem for an extension, only the entry itself.

Member vongbali works at the consulate in Denpasar. You can PM him for up to date info.

OKay cool, thanks. I knew about the 60-day + 30 extension, but what you seem to be confirming is you can enter 3 times until the 6 months expires, even 1 day before. 60 days later, you can still extend. That's good news. Thanks.

• 6 months later...

just checking...

does thai consulate in bali still issue triple entry tourist visas?

must i pay the 120$ in US dollars or do they accept indonesian currency and/or thai baht? if so, how much would it be in those currencies?

anything else i should bring besides...

1.passport

2.copy of passport

3.photos

4.money

5.copy of plane ticket out of thailand at anytime during the visa's validity

thank you

It will be $120 that is the only currency they accept.

You will now need to show a ticket out for each entry but they can be 90 days apart. This is info from a recent post by member vongbali who works at the consulate you could send him a PM if you have questions.

so i would need to show 3 tickets out for a triple entry tourist visa? or 3 tickets IN and OUT?

this is a tad frustrating. don't they realize that people can easily/cheaply leave via a land border?

and if it's possible for them to be 90 days apart, that would make the third exit well past the 180 day validity date of the visa itself. is that not a problem?

Edited by kharmabum

Just tickets out of the country. You could buy cheap one way tickets to a nearby country. By purchasing them in advance you can get them dirt cheap.

You could purchase an out and back for Bali for the last one to get another visa.

I asked him about the 90 days apart and he did not mention of the 3rd one being a problem because it would be past the expiration of the visa when he repied. I can't see a reason for it being a problem.

information recieved today from Vongbali who works at the thai consulate in bali...

1. they now require the visa fee be paid in indonesian rupiah. the price i was quoted for a triple entry was 1.680.000. at todays exchange rate that comes to around $145 US.

2. an outbound ticket is required for each entry and the date of ticket should fall within the validity of each entry.

thank you.

Now we have many problems with USD bank note in Indonesia.

So the embassy wants to collect all fee in Indonesian Rupiah to solve those problems.

Also for the last 6 months I have experienced many ticket fraud and visa scammers, have to be more strict and careful granting visas.

For those who is well prepared, I don't see any problem for you to have a triple-entry tourist visa which can give you almost 9-month stay if you plan yourself wisely.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Could you clarify the tickets again. I asked previously whether they had to be within the 60 day entry or 90 days you can get with a 30 day extension. .You replied then that 90 days was acceptable,

• 6 months later...

I am a China passport holder travelling in Bali. I would like to know

if it is possible to apply for a Thailand tourist visa at the Royal

Thai Consulate in Bali. I would also like to know if my application

will be affected if I had recently entered Thailand once before on a 60day visa. Thank

you guys for helping!

This is the 3rd topic you posted on the same question on. Here is a copy of my answer.

I think the answer is no. China is on the list of countries that can get visa in their home country. But there may be exceptions.

I suggest you send a message to member vongbali to confirm because he works at the consulate in Bali.

You will have no problem getting a visa if they will do it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

3. The rule says you can have only one visa at a time. The old one will be cancelled.

Thank you.

I think the question more was if it is a problem if you have previous tourist visas in your passport. And how many tourist visas in row you can have before the consulate will stop issuing them.

I have had these in my [old] passport, chronologically, all received from same consulate in europe:

1. 1 year non-o multiple entry, not married with thai person, proof of funds was asked and motivation letter

2. triple entry TR visa, proof of funds was not asked but I added it to application

3. triple entry TR visa, proof of funds was not asked but I added it to application

4. double entry TR visa

5. double entry TR visa

6. double entry TR visa

never had any issues with me coming so often to thailand as longterm tourist. no questions were asked.

i stay here [and also in Burma] between 6-9 months, then fly back to europe for 6-12 weeks. the visas above were from 2010-2014.

ps: however, receiving a second 1 year NON-o multiple entry was not possible [in the same passport].

Edited by stickylies