That Age Difference Question Again

MrHammer

The average age to marry in the UK for females 1981 circa 23 years old......to 30 years old 2009

It would appear they are either seeking more security before marriage, or perhaps holding out until it is acceptable in western society that they can marry an older man......smile.png

Or they are getting better educated and have more life chances - One thing is for sure, the old men we see wandering around Thailand with 'Girlfriends/wives' 40 years younger than them would not be getting anywhere near a woman that age back in the UK.

And the reason is..........??????

They don't want the hassle, they prefer either a warm climate and young female, or going to the pub

Give it up...... they don't get a chance in the UK ..... why not?

• Like 1

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can those here tell there age, and there partners age, and the age when they met.

should not be a problem unless your ashamed.

what age gaps are we looking at here

Why don't you start.

can those here tell there age, and there partners age, and the age when they met.

Both my wife and I are in our twenties. Met when we were kids.

• Like 1

It's not only Thailand where young females seek out richer older guys for relationships, it happens in all western countries as well. if I see some 60 year old guy with a 20 something blonde with big knockers, I say "lucky bastard". The only guys who say "she's only with him for his money" are the one's who don't have any.

.... don't have any big knockers?!

I've seen a few old guys around Thailand with big knockers.

and I've seen a lot of young tattooed yobs who think they are god's gift in Thailand, but never had a girlfriend in their own country.

Why don't you start.

36 and she's 32, married with children.

second child 3 weeks ago.

did niot really like asian girls much,was a friend at first,was with an italian model before,she cheated,so she got the boot.

again i will add i do believe there are good relationships with large age gaps, just very few

Thanks for mangling my name.. sure i did the same to you by accident but seems everyone here does it.

I am stating that most old guys are not in shape.. please prove me wrong. I am also saying that Thaivisa is largely populated by older expat so he got the odds stacked again him. It has been proven too.

Well I fly in, I am a bit of a people watcher and I would say the type of people you describe are actually in the 35 - 50 age bracket........similarly when I fly out the guys accompanied by Thai females are generally in reasonable shape other than the 35 - 50 age bracket.......you know the ones you describe with the beer gut, singlet, tatoos, I think you are maybe confusing your age ranges?

The average age to marry in the UK for females 1981 circa 23 years old......to 30 years old 2009

It would appear they are either seeking more security before marriage, or perhaps holding out until it is acceptable in western society that they can marry an older man......smile.png

Or they are getting better educated and have more life chances - One thing is for sure, the old men we see wandering around Thailand with 'Girlfriends/wives' 40 years younger than them would not be getting anywhere near a woman that age back in the UK.

They don't want the hassle, they prefer either a warm climate and young female, or going to the pub

Tell me this. If all us old farts come to Thailand for a young bird that we would have no hope of getting in our own country, why do the young guys come? Let me guess, the temples, the food and the culture. Hypocrisy abounds on this forum.

Edited by giddyup

why do we came, I had to,I lived at fairtex muay thai camp.

never bothered with whores.

but no problem if people do,its good for both, she gets paid he gets laid.

my only point here is saying most age gap relationships are dodgy,most,not all.

should add i have so many tattoos, and can post many pics with hot ex's from home.

tattoos are evil yes.

Anyone can photoshop. I'm sure they were all supermodels, you drove a Porsche and lived in a penthouse.

• Like 1

I've told you they prefer a beer with boys, all the old boys I know wouldn't know how to loosen a bra strap....they have drunk themselves into a sexual ambivalence, such is life I guess......fair play to those that prefer the warm sultry climate and warm sultry women

You keep saying this, but where's your proof? Put up or shut up.

I think maybe you have hit this "age" issue on the head. These younger guys are just pis*ed off that the older guys have more money, no longer have to work, can live in Thailand indefinitely without border runs and can pull younger women half (or less) their age.

Boo Hoo.

Hardly.

Younger guys aren't pissed off about older guys. Why on earth would they be?

1) They've got a better chance with the more desirable girls with an education and prospects outside the sex industry who wouldn't look twice at a bald, one-foot-in-the-grave, old bloke with a beer gut so big, he can't even see his feet;

2) They've got earning potential in a currency that's appreciating against Western money at an alarming rate and

3) Border runs aren't that much of a headache if one is even moderately organised.

4) They can still do the do the business without catching the look of utter disgust on the girls face when they kiss her

• Like 2

I am 38 gf 29 met on the Victory monument BTS. Been 8 years or so now.

Yep, BTS is a good spot for a quick lay.

You said she works as a tourist guide? I hope she never meets a dirty old man like me....

Im not concerned she has taste and does not like old men. But if she were to have sex with some guy that would be good so our relation could be open again.

should add i have so many tattoos, and can post many pics with hot ex's from home.

tattoos are evil yes.

Anyone can photoshop. I'm sure they were all supermodels, you drove a Porsche and lived in a penthouse.

dont need to, I worked pretty ordinary jobs, have stuff all money, but certainly have no issue with woman in Australia, however i'm married nowso thats past.

photo shop, why would i bother, to impress you.

proof, so your saying thai girls don't rip off old guys, they are all saints, only a few are bad.

most walking around with old men are attracted to everything about him.

ok hahaha

I think maybe you have hit this "age" issue on the head. These younger guys are just pis*ed off that the older guys have more money, no longer have to work, can live in Thailand indefinitely without border runs and can pull younger women half (or less) their age.

Boo Hoo.

Hardly.

1) They've got a better chance with the more desirable girls with an education and prospects outside the sex industry who wouldn't look twice at a bald, one-foot-in-the-grave, old bloke with a beer gut so big, he can't even see his feet;

2) They've got earning potential in a currency that's appreciating against Western money at an alarming rate and

3) Border runs aren't that much of a headache if one is even moderately organised.

4) They can still do the do the business without catching the look of utter disgust on the girls face when they kiss her

Are you saying that all the young guys are working in Thailand earning huge salaries? And that they are all attractive, well muscled guys? Get real.

proof, so your saying thai girls don't rip off old guys, they are all saints, only a few are bad.

ok hahaha

Don't insult my intelligence. Of course old guys get ripped off, so do young ones. In fact I think the younger, the more gullible. I don't know what girls you associate with, but surprise, surprise, not every older falang is with a bar girl.

• Like 2

Boo Hoo.

Hardly.

Are you saying that all the young guys are working in Thailand earning huge salaries? And that they are all attractive, well muscled guys? Get real.

Giddyup

put you next to the average 30 yo (in Thailand) and let girls decide who is more attractive. Do you want to bet with me ?

• Like 1

tattoos are evil yes.

dont need to, I worked pretty ordinary jobs, have stuff all money, but certainly have no issue with woman in Australia, however i'm married nowso thats past.

You already tried to do that with your comment about hot ex's.

ok hahaha

Don't insult my intelligence. Of course old guys get ripped off, so do young ones. In fact I think the younger, the more gullible. I don't know what girls you associate with, but surprise, surprise, not every older falang is with a bar girl.

i agree, young get screwed to, i just believe most relationships with the older guys are false.

but please understand, not all.

Boo Hoo.

Hardly.

Giddyup

put you next to the average 30 yo (in Thailand) and let girls decide who is more attractive. Do you want to bet with me ?

Only if we are allowed to show them our bankbooks first.

I am 38 gf 29 met on the Victory monument BTS. Been 8 years or so now.

Yep, BTS is a good spot for a quick lay.

You said she works as a tourist guide? I hope she never meets a dirty old man like me....

Im not concerned she has taste and does not like old men. But if she were to have sex with some guy that would be good so our relation could be open again.

That answer explains a lot about your obsession with older men.

tattoos are evil yes.

You already tried to do that with your comment about hot ex's.

if people say i cant, i will say i can, so what if i brag about it, bragging isthereason old men have trophy wives.

i will say it again, my ex's were all hot, whats the problem, hate the girls now but cant lie.