Latest Best Visa Run Views From Bangkok

Good morning!

So I have my first visa run on my new non-immigrant multiple entry O visa. A few questions:

1) I assume I just take my passport and go across some border to get another stamp (like a tourist visa) since it is a multi-entry O. True? Or do I need some reentry paperwork or some other mystery form I do not know about?

2) Where is the fastest visa run in terms of time from Bangkok? Bus? Plane?

3) Where is the cheapest visa run from Bangkok? Bus? Plane?

In both, costs and some detailed instructions would be great. I'm a little bit nervous and uncertain since this is my first time.

Thank you everyone for you continued help. This is a fantastic service.

Check the classified section of the Bangkok Post for a list of visa companies making bus trips to Cambodia border from Bangkok for about 2,000 baht.

Yes you cross a border and return. No special paperwork required except photos for border visa.

saw a visa run to cambo baan laem for 1600 in bkk post - not sure what it is like but i think they have a very small margin on doing that.

Be interested to hear from anyone who has used their service... sorry not sure of the co's name.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , recently joint them .

Thaivisaservice is the name , run by a german n his thai wife.

Went with a new MiniVan , VIP seater with TV/DVD , nice n friendly.

They told me that price was based on Visa & transport only , but have been forced to take a agent at border .

A change will take place by end Jan n price goes up to 1,800.- , which is still good value as they will offer lunch as well.

Worth a try.